*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1073999-My-name-is-Morgan
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1073999
In this chapter Morgan meets her uncle who is her new gaurdian after she becomes an orphan
Morgan instantly regretted choosing to wear her blue suit to greet her uncle in. Her uncle wore a black suit and his black hair fell to his shoulders. His face was cold and held no warmth.
"Morgan, I presume?" He asked. Morgan nodded. She was at a lost of words. How could her parents have chosen this gloomy man to be her gaurdian. She was thirteen!
"I will have Maria lead you up to your room. When the hall bell rings three times you are to come down for dinner. You may explore the house but please stay away from the east wing on the first floor, as that is my personal chambers." He said. He then turned away and walked back into the house. Morgan stood there in shock for a moment and then followed her uncle inside. She hadn't thought anyone could ever be so gloomy. Once she stepped into the house, she knew immediatly that a woman had lived in the house. Intricicate designs were carved into the walls and crystal stautes and chandiliers were all over the walls. Expensive rugs and tables were spread about the room, and it was beautiful.
"This is Maria. She will be your servant and is to assist you in any way you need. Take her to her room." Her uncle said and then disappeared down the hall.
"Don't worry. He isn't always that gloomy. Today 'as just been a bad day for 'im." Maria said and then headed up the marble staircase.
"I hope so." Morgan muttered and then followed her new servant up the stairs.
© Copyright 2006 Trinity Wolfe (trinitywolfe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1073999-My-name-is-Morgan