*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074272-The-unlucky-13
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Teen · #1074272
A group of teens that survive a shooting are murdered 1 by 1...
Prologue

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!
“Oh Jaz…. your friends seem to have ditched you… I always knew avoiding being popular would pay off in the end, I mean true friends stay together right Jack, Jack? HEY ASSHOLE!” Jake Robinson yelled to his friend who was busy at the back of the room. “What the Hell you doing Jack?” Jake got up off the floor where Jasmine Thompson sat huddled up in a ball, he walked to the other side of the room and smiled. “You must really hate that slut…” Jack pulled at the sharp knife that was imbedded deep in Tara Smiths skull it slid slowly out of her left eye socket with ease. “Are you finished?” Jake asked. “How many have we killed, so far I mean?” Jack said looking into Jakes blank stare. “12” He replied smiling. “Not the number I was really after though…” They both twisted their heads round in the direction of the 16-year-old girl with blonde hair covered in blood and crying.
BANG!


THE UNLUCKY 13


CHAPTER 1

Trisha Tomlinson crouched down behind a shrub at the back of the school her camera in hand. Waiting for the next big scoop to fall into her huge money hungry lap. Trisha was a pretty 32-year-old photographer for the Summerfield Star, Her hair was cut short and bleached blonde with red tips. Her eyes shone blue in the sun but were naturally dark brown like her mothers in any other kind of light.
“Oh god…” She lifted her head up towards the window. She had never seen anything so horrific in her life. Blood had pooled on the floors. Bloody handprints were smeared on the cream walls. “Front page…” she whispered to herself as she began to take snap after snap. She turned the camera towards the ceiling and gasped. A poster on the roof “learning is love” had dark grey brain matter splattered all over it. “Jesus!” she said. “Nope im afraid im not, could I please ask you exactly what it is that you think you are doing?” A tall muscular policeman towered above her. She looked up at him and smiled, her lovely smile had gotten her out of trouble many times before, but this time it didn’t seem like it was working.
“Im, well my purse, its around here somewhere could you help me to find it?” she said scanning the floor for a purse that didn’t exist.
“Well…. what colour is it?” he said smiled kneeling down next to her.
“Oh erm its pink, not bright pink, you know…just pink…” They continued to chat for a while and amazingly enough the Just Pink purse wasn’t discovered. “Thank you so much for the help officer Jackson” She pulled herself up from the muddy ground and dusted her knees off. The policeman walked off towards the main entrance of the school. Trisha walked slowly behind him her camera hidden in her top that was fairly low-cut, definitely not her usual choice of clothing, as soon as she had passed the various police officers she ran down the back street and to her house.








© Copyright 2006 brett mark (brettylad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074272-The-unlucky-13