*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074435-The-Spirit-Guide
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Maryk
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Spiritual · #1074435
Just need some feedback on this brief story idea. Email at lovely801101@yahoo.com
The Spirit Guide

It all started in 1986. A little baby girl is born. Her name is Danielle. She is so beautiful she could take anyone’s breath away. She is clearly a gift from God. Danielle didn’t come into this world alone though. She was followed from Heaven by her Spirit Guide Teddy. He came along because that was his job. He loved Danielle with a passion so strong, not even humans could understand this kind of love. Danielle grew and grew but one day when she was eight her innocence came to a halt. Her brothers’ best friend molested her in the back seat of her mother’s car. She was so scared of the truth, she didn’t tell anyone for 3 years. One day Danielle decided to cut her hair, she cut it so short that she knew she had to tell a lie. She called her mother on the phone and told her a burglar had come in and cut her hair. She thought maybe she could add a theatrical effect and cut on her wrists so that her mother would think someone broke in to hurt her. Teddy stood by angered at her actions he couldn’t do a thing but be the little whisper in her ear. She seldom listened. Danielle was very stubborn for the most part and being so closed minded she could care less what her gut feeling was telling. If she only knew that Teddy was looking down on her actions. He’d sleep by her bedside whispering in her ear about the things she should do to get her life straight. One year later Danielle was introduced to marijuana. After getting high all day at a friends house she decided to take an overdose of Tylenol. Her therapist sent her to the state hospital and it was extremely hard for Danielle, her mom, and Teddy………………….
© Copyright 2006 Maryk (lovely801101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074435-The-Spirit-Guide