*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074477-The-Epic-Tale-of-Yeast
Rated: E · Chapter · Comedy · #1074477
About a young boy saving yeastkind. I'll try to add new chapters daily.
Prologue

A long time ago, in 1896, there was a pool of yeast, reproducing because yeast was becoming extinct. Then the population of yeast multiplied by trillions and it's funny that yeast can reproduce. Then a man found this pool of yeast, which now spanned 12 square miles with various rivers of yeast flowing off into the eyast ocean. The man tasted some of this living substance and he said,
"Mmm!" Suddenly, a giant boar made of yeast came out of the yeast sea and ate the man. "Ouch!" He said. "That kind of pricked me." 110 years later, the bear came out of hibernation.

Of course, all of this stuff is only the prologue so none of it matters. Now let's continue to the first chapter.

Chap Vun

"Wassup!?!?!?" Said a man when he took his first bite of yeast when he was 8 years old.
"Don't eat too much sweatie, it's going extinct again." Said his mother. This was in the year 3932 when lazers were common household items.
"Fine," said the li'l boy. "I'm gonna go outside and play with my lazer."
"Okay," said the mommy. "I'm gonna stay in the house and keep watch over the yeast and clean the carpet with a lazer." Then she stared at some yeast for many painful yeast seconds. Then she said "Daughter, go do your homework with lazers.

© Copyright 2006 The Yeastmaster (beaky886 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1074477-The-Epic-Tale-of-Yeast