*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075280-my-purple-haze
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lez018
Rated: NPL · Novel · Drama · #1075280
this book is the story of a lesbein teen and the troubles that she goes through.
growing up in long beach California was the hardest thing in my life. i grow up as a crimp and was apart of everything even murders. i went to juve hall when i was 9 but i was in done. there would be more waiting for me laster. i had lost my mother and father when i was five on my birthday . i grow up with my brother and was alway attracted to females. the world turned there back in me so i did the same. i was the gay black rose of the world. when i thought that my life was over a angel came to save me. i feel in love but i almost let her walk away. the real love is the love you give your self.the reason i wan't to put me life out here is so another young gay girl will know that she does not have to go through what i went through. this story is not just for gay people it is for the world to read. this will help the world better understand the "gay" people of the world. this is just a sample of the book but once i get it out it will help lots.this is the story of a girl with the heart and mind of a man.
© Copyright 2006 lez018 (lez017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075280-my-purple-haze