*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075533-Remember
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1075533
He may never remember again so I will for him
Remember when you bought me Roary? It's my first memory of you.

Remember when we would tease Mame together? I didn't know you were allowed to do that.

Remember how you always bought me those small Chinese cupcakes? They were so much yummier because I knew it was from you.

Remember when I would watch you play cards with Ah Poh? It was always the best game in the world because you both ALWAYS won.

Remember how we would all talk to Ah Poh and tell her everything would be better? We all had faith that it would because you were there for her and that was all that was important.

Remember how Brendan, Kyle, Vanessa, Jaden, Catie, Cassie, Chloe, Cliff, and I all love and admire you? It's because you're always the happiest, the strongest, and the most stable out of all of us.

Remember how you and Ah Poh would watch kid movies? Secretly, I knew you loved them, because you're a kid at heart.

Remember when you would support the decisions that I made? It surprised me that anyone would actually care what I wanted.

Remember how you watched Bruce Lee movies too? You’ve always been my real life Bruce Lee

Remember everything you've done for everyone you love? Remember how much love you're full of? Remember your strength? Remember your perseverence? Remember your courage? Remember your spirit and good nature? Don't worry. You don't need to. My heart always will.
© Copyright 2006 mystery (xigygago at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075533-Remember