*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075769-Love--All-The-Pain
Rated: ASR · Lyrics · Adult · #1075769
love and all it's pain, it all sucks! Why here is why!
Chorus

I held you close to me, even after what you did to me. hey now the tables are turnin on you, now i'm walkin away and you got to chase me. You'll miss me even if you don't know it yet, but boy, your goin to have to realize that I ain't your little play thing that you can't yank me around. I'm not goin to follow you everywhere that you go, your never gonna drag me down to where all those other girls went!

Verse

You can say what you want, but that ain't what you mean. You say that you love me and to you that means that you own me and if you do stupid things, I'm gonna be right there cheerin you on.
I'm not standin for it anymore, I can't watch you do this to me. If would stop messin around, and tell her to get lost, I would stay right here with you.

Chorus

Now it's time that you stop jerkin me around, I can't and won't take it anymore. This is the end, so good bye forever.
© Copyright 2006 Bubbles (writing2love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075769-Love--All-The-Pain