*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076531-Regret
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1076531
She gave him something she couldn't take back no matter how bad she wanted to.
She screamed as his nails dug into her thigh. The thin trail of blood dripping down her leg mixing with the pleasure coarsing through her body. His face was planted in-between her legs, his tongue working wonders on her. Her breathing became erratic as her fingers pulled his long, dark hair. Her body bucked instinctively as she came into his mouth. He trailed up her body leaving wet, sloppy kisses wherever his mouth went. His lips encircled her breast and bit the taunt nipple hard. He heard her inhale in shock, the pain after the pleasure a little too much for her to handle. He stood up, bringing his lips back to hers. She tasted herself in his mouth, but still wanted more. She threw him against the wall, the back of his head bouncing off the plaster. She trailed down his long torso, his hard pecks, his washboard stomach. She undid his belt slowly and unzipped his pants. She puckered her lips and all but swallowed his large cock whole. He felt the back of her throat and admired her lack of a gag reflex before his mind was completely wiped clear of all thought. She went backward and forward on his dick, her soft lips caressing him, her hand working the base harder, harder, harder. She used her strong tongue to play with the tip, she was such a tease, before she swallowed it again. His hands were lost in her long red hair, working her head back and forth harshly. She knew he was almost there and right before he came she bit down hard, her front teeth gashing the long shaft. She tasted his blood as he exploded in her mouth. He was panting, out of breath as she swallowed something else of his.

He jerked her up. His lips claiming hers, his hands on the side of her head preventing her from moving anywhere he didn't want her to. He threw her onto the bed as hard as he could. She landed on her back and she watched as he came toward her, his large cock as hard as ever, power in his eyes. He stood over her staring. She quivered under his intense gaze, her whole body shaking. He felt in-between her legs and smiled as he felt how wet he made her by just staring. He jumped her, his lips on hers as he rammed himself inside her before she could do anything. He felt the resistence her body gave him, but pushed through to penetrate her completely. She screamed as he hit it harder and harder, driving deeper and deeper inside her. He pinned both her arms above her head and stared down at her as he pushed deeper. She thought she was going to be ripped apart, but she didn't want him to stop. She knew he wouldn't no matter how loud she screamed. He kept at it and still she screamed. It seemed the more she screamed the harder he pounded her. She started to struggle but his grip was like iron on her arms. She swears she saw him smile at her feeble attempt. Tears coated her cheeks. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore they both came at the same time.

He stayed on top of her staring down, still inside her. He used his tongue and licked the salty tears from her cheek, enjoying the taste. The silence between them was deafening as she stared up at him, shocked. He knew he took he innocence as he rolled over. He relished the thought that he was first, the only man to claim her. She grabbed the sheet and covered herself with it. He angrily threw it off. "Don't. Don't be ashamed of what we did." She tried sitting up but her legs shook uncontrollably. She finally managed it and that was when the pain shot threw her. He got off the bed and walked around to her. "It hurts, doesn't it?" he asked staring at her. "Yes." She answered. "It'll pass." He bent down and kissed her cheek before walking into the adjoining bathroom. As she heard him humming to himself and the shower cut on she wondered what she'd just done. She lost something and she can never get it back. She gave him the gift of herself and he treated it as though he found her on the street.

She got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. She took a few deep breaths before she pulled the shower curtain aside. He didn't even turn to look at her as she said, "That will never happen again. You stole something from me and I'll regret that for the rest of my life. I made a mistake believing all your lies. I want to thank you for opening my eyes to how things really are. You'll never have me again. I hope you're happy with yourself and what you've accomplished today. Don't call me when you're lonely and just want to talk. Don't call me at all. You lost the best thing that ever happened to you." And with that she walked away. At the doorway she turned, "Oh, and by the way. It's true that you were my first and I have no room for comparison but you were a lousy lay. I could have done better by myself." She blew him a kiss, "Have a nice life." She threw over her shoulder as she walked away as naked as the day she was born.
© Copyright 2006 Michele (insanebabe17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076531-Regret