*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076613-Balancers-Guide
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by lazy
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1076613
This is a guide to my campfire, Balancers.
This is a guide to my campfire, Balancers. All you need to know about it.

 Balancers  (13+)
Distortation rules the world. It's your destiny to keep it balanced. (Open)
#1076593 by lazy


Each Novel has different types of magic in it and you will have to choose one for your character. You may choose to have an evil character, they don't have to be good. They don't have to be magicians, they can wield weapons and fight, but more on that later. Your character can be of any age, so keep them diverse.

Everything in the world has some magic power. The magicians will use the magic power they already have or gather some from objects or people around them. When the objects and people around them run out, they run out. The magicians restore magic power every time they sleep. They can also use the Magic Sources to restore their magic power.

Here are the Novels:

Book 1: Elementals - This Novel contains mostly offensive elemental spells. Elements can be fire, wind, water, etc. etc.

Book 2: Statistics - This Novel contains support spells like healing, raising physical ability, and shield spells.

Book 3: Time Control - This Novel contains time controlling spells like stopping time, going forward in time, and going back in time. Can also raise the speed of single object.

Book 4: Beast Control - This Novel contains spells that can control monsters that causes distortations. The power of the spell depends on how powerful the monster is.

Book 5: Teleportation - This Novel contains spells that can transport objects and humans from place to place. The power of the spell depends on how far away the destination is.

Book 6: Weapon Production - This Novel contains spells that creates weapons for people to use. Anyone may use them as long as they have enough magic power to use them. The power of the spell depends on how powerful the weapon is. The user may create a permanent weapon for people if they offer a sacrifice, their most treasured item, for it.

Book 7: Balancing - This Novel contains spells that undo the distortions the monsters cause. What these spells does may vary, depending on what the monster does. It may erase memories of people who saw the monsters, revive people who were killed by the monsters, restore land that the monsters have destroyed, etc.

Each character is only able to read their own Novel. Each Novel contains basic beginner spells like flying or offensive spells. Be creative. As the campfire begins, your character may have only just recieved their Novel or has already mastered the beginner spells. They may not progress any farther. As I mentioned, your character do not have to be a magician. They can fight with a weapon created by the character with the Weapon Production Novel. Magicians may also use these weapons, but the Permanent Weapon Spell only works for non-magicians. Since magicians can only have learned the beginner spells, they need to have some kind of weapon already.

There are two types of spells, Beginner Spells and Specialty Spells. Magicians are required to learn the Beginner Spells before they can proceed to Specialty Spells. Specialty Spells can only be taught to the magician with that specific Novel. To cast a Beginner Spell, the magician only needs to chant the incantation. But to cast a Specialty Spell, the magician will need a staff. The magician must write the incantion somewhere, whether on a piece of paper or the ground, and chant the incantation. The longer the incantation, the more powerful the Spell, and the more magic power it takes to use. You use up magic power to cast the spell and use up magic power each few seconds for continuing the spell.

Incantations can be made-up words or real words of any language. If the incantation isn't in English or is a made-up word, you must put the English term next to it. For example, Fliede: Fly.
© Copyright 2006 lazy (lazydude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1076613-Balancers-Guide