*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077624-winner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Educational · #1077624
who is the winner --introvert or extrovert person?
Who gets blessed ? introvert or extrovert

Once when Narad was going to gods abode, on the way he met a sadhak [holy man doing penitence to seek god called in Hindi as “tapasya”] this Sadhak was praying hard to gad, sitting under a tree, for years, to god, Sadhak asked Narada, -- Hey Rishivur [Supreme holy man] are you going towards God’s abode?
Narada replied—Yes Sadhak, I am going to meet God
Sadhak—When you meet god, Please ask him when he intends to shower his blessings on me, and when will I be able to see and meet him to be one with him, and tell me on your way back to earth. Please oblige me by doing so.
The everoblidging Narad to ask God about him and tell him on his way back. He moved further towards God’s abode.
After traveling some distance he saw another sadhak, again sitting under a huge tree and praying hard to God.
This second sadhak also asked Narad If he was going to meet God, and will he do him a favor of saking God when God intends to shower his blessings on him and when he will be able to meet and see God?
Narad promised him also to ask this on his behalf and inform him of God’s wish on return.
Many days passed by and Narad was returning back to earth after meeting God
He met the first sadhak
First Sadhak asked Narad—Holy man, I am doing great hard Tup [penitence] to seek god, for more than 60 years. Did you ask God when he intends to shower his blessings on me? When I will be able to meet and see him..?
Narad replied—Hey sadhak, it will still take you 500 births to meet and see God. This is God’s wish.
Listening that he still will have to take 500 more births to be one with god, This first sadhak, tore away his robes, became angry and got up from prayers,
He said –To Hell with God, I can not do more of prayers, if God is not ready to meet me even after 60 years of hard tapasay, saying this he went away angrily.
Narad continued with his journey towards earth.
After some time he met Second sadhak, praying and doing tapasya under a big tree. On seeing Narad returning to earth, Second Sadhak asked
Narad—Hey Holy man have you asked God about my question? When God intends to shower his blessings on me and meet me?
Narad replied—Yes Sadhak. I asked God about your wish, He said it is going to take as many births more as are number of leaves on this big tree, for him to shower his blessings on you and you to be able to be one with him.
Listening this this Second Sadhak started dancing with joy and Said—thank you Narad, lord is great, He intends to meet me in so sort a span. Though there were millions of leaves on the tree, these million births seemed a sort span to this second sadhak. Knowing his positive nature, God immediately became happy with this second Sadhak and fulfilled his wish immediately, and gave “darshan to him.
© Copyright 2006 dr_anil_taneja (dr_anil_taneja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1077624-winner