*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/107813-Life-at-ASMS-September-Roommate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Personal · #107813
Life for me in a residential school, It's mostly advice about Dating and Friends.
Here is the introduction(so you can understand my point of view): I am from Arkansas, I got accepted into ASMS, and live on campus as junior in highschool. I am 16 years old, and read Fantasy for the most part. I am writing about my experiences here. some are good, and some are bad. I do, however have lots of advice to give, if anyone would care to hear it. You can read on, or e-mail me, and i'll give it to you straight forward. I have been through alot in the last year, and maybe this could help anyone who has hard decisions to make...

SEPTEMBER
:Friends and Dating
I never thought so much pain could exist. I am Connie Marie. I go to ASMS, a residential math and science school in Arkansas. I left all of my friends at my old school, and now, at the end of the second semester, am beginning to miss Malvern (my old home)tremendously. For background information, I started out rooming with Nicole, and that was a MISTAKE!!!! We fought, she liked depressing music, I liked Jeff Foxworthy, etc. Hint for life:if you overhear a conversation, don't tell your roommate, becasue the bitch will think you were eavesdropping. Can you beleive this, I LIVE up here, so naturally there are some pretty expensive things in my room, okay, and she leaves herm keys in the room (AGAIN!), and, sick and tired of leaving MY room UNLOCKED, I lock the door anyways. Half way there, my conscience catches up with me, and I run back, get the keys, and head for Shelby's room(where Nicole normally hangs out since we didn't get along), right before I knock I hear my roomate shouting my name, calling ME the bitch, because I was on the phone talking to a guy I liked(his name is Jerrad for later references), and she still can't say I was ever mean to her!,and she had even told me, it would be okay if I was on the phone a little bit late one day. I hold back the tears, and knock on the door, then give here her keys, with a sly remark of "This bitch came to find you so your bitch roomate wouldn't have locked you out!!". We blow up at eachother, and she ends up staying in Shelby's room, because she, and I quote, "can not stand to be in the same room, anymore." I find an RM (residential mentor--the person who keeps us teenagers in line--for later reference) and end up with my own room, and Shelby rooming with Nicole. All problems solved, so I thought...
© Copyright 2000 conniemarie (conniemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/107813-Life-at-ASMS-September-Roommate