*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078455-Kingdom-of-Dariana
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1078455
Be hold this magical kingdom, Welcome to the Kingdom of Dariana
Chapter one. A new dawn, a new beginning
The Kingdom of Dariana .

A place you cannot see, only reached beyond your dreams.
This mysterious sanctuary of Eden, arose from the dawn of the morning sun..
The Angels of the light, came down to the ground.
They planted the seeds of love. The birth of a new world begun.
From a piece of crystal, they created the light.
This precious stone, the eye of the dawn. Became know to man.
As the origin of this new world, carrying inside it's heart; the light.
No one where to touch it, no impure thought was to exits.
This magical place created to fulfil mankind's dreams.
This land soon was to be known as the "Kingdom of Dariana".
In the beginning, in the ancient of days.
Everything was good, everything was pure.
Only one of the Angels, known as Garvan had impure thoughts.
In his dreams at night, he would rape this new world.
He wished to abuse the powers, inside the heart the "Eye of the dawn".
To serve his own wicked heart, to make it a symbol;
of the burning desires inside him.
This black hearted Angel, got greedy. He never thought about others.
Never once did he reflect upon the way of his life.
Darkness had covered his soul, crippled his own mind.
He spoke of great wealth and happiness, to the ones who chose his side.
Betrayed by one of the Angels, who spoke of Garvans plans.
The master of the light, banished Garvan, made his punishment.
Never to be of this world, never to be a child of the light.
He would soon became known as, the son of the darkness.
The Netherworld, soon known as hell; was to became his kingdom, his home.
The gates of hell was sealed off and buried,
never to be found, never to be spoken of.

As Garvan slowly felled into the burning flames, the ones who soon would devour all of his humanity,
the last droplets of kindness within his murky soul.
The pain was unbearable, Garvan for the first time of his life cried just like a lost child.
The fear, the terror of this dark romance; frightened him.
Now he could really feel the warmth of the flames, licking, touching.
His skin became black as coal, wretched, distorted. The echoes of his lonesome screams,
still hunts the walls of the canyon in the valley of sadness.
No living soul would ever dare to set foot on this unholy land, no one would to take the pain,
the screams of Garvans tortured soul..
As Garvan hit the bottom of the endless pit, he could not move, he could not speak.
Just lying there crying out his hell sent pain. Crying because no one would ever care about him or his cruel fate.
As his visions faded, as he thought death would to release him from the commitment of his self-pity.
When his eyes closed, the darkness closed in on him. A girl appeared before him, she was dark and beautiful.
Garvan could not move ,could not resist the deadly caresses of this temptress of the night.
Whispering in his ear, "You my dear Garvan, from now on you shall belong to the queen of darkness" "
Your soul is mine from now on to keep" By energizing every muscle in his decaying body,
Garvan strangely managed to say "I want you to leave me alone, I want you to go to hell"

The Queen of darkness brushed her hand through what was left of his hair and laughed
"You my fool, haven't you noticed, this is hell" Her laughter sounded twisted and evil..
For the first time of his dark life he felt really helpless,
the pain from the coldness of the tears running down his cheeks felt unbearable...
He could only wish per "Please kill me, please release me from my hell sent pain.
Please I beg of you release me!" The Queen of darkness laughed even more.
Then she said, with a slick tone in her voice "Kill you??
Oh my dear fool, do you think that I went through all that trouble to bring you here??"
"I can promise you that once your soul has been killed, once your humanity has been washed away,
your blood has been drained from your veins" As she spoke these final words to her newly-wed slave,
gazing into Garvans empty and hollow eyes...
She leaned towards him, started to kiss and caress every part of his aching body.
Garvan gasped for air to breathe, because the pain that he had to undertake,
was much greater than a poor human mind would ever comprehend.
He was overwhelmed, he was robbed of his dignity, left with only broken fragments of his humanity and pride.

The Queen of darkness suddenly started to get more unhappy and frustrated.
Patience was not her strongest asset, she wanted results and she wanted them now..
In the dark corners of this twilight zone between our world of humanity and this dark and inhuman world;
there was silence. Only now and then, this wall of silence would be t eared down.
Between the heavy breathing of this mistress of the dark as she raped Garvan,
her screams of lust as she for filled her evil task.
Becoming one with Garvans soul, to drink his blood, a sacrament of the dark and the unholy forces of the netherworld..
In between the cries of lust and delight, a sad sobbing could be heard.
It was Garvan who would cry for the last time as an human, as an human soul..
The time was ticking away for poor Garvan, the weight of his limbs faded away along with his humanity.
A fire within started to ignite, he could feel a fierce warmth coming from inside of him.
At first this was a terrifying experience, then he started to enjoy it more and more..
Even after a while he started to enjoy having sex with this cruel and inhuman beast of the night.
Strangely for the first time of his cruel life he felt loved and cared for,
never before had he experienced such feelings of greed and lust, his carnivore nature craved more and more.

~ In the flesh ~

by the ashes from your incinerated soul, by the blood from your veins..
I have thee wed, made of you my true heart romance..
As our bodies joined, as I crawled under your skin, entered your mind.
Pored fuel onto your aching heart,
letting the flames from my violent touch burn.
My love hurts you, there is no sympathy for the broken one.
My dearest one, nobody cares about the wicked, my black hearted angel.
Descend down from your cliff of solitude, become one with me.
We shall be as one you and I, as king and queen of this unholy land.
Our empire shall be built upon the remains of the weak ones.
Their empty minds shall be the home of every black thought.
Their feeble and disposable bodies shall feed our purpose of creation.

As our tongues met, as our souls joined in a deadly embrace.
My heart turned into stone, a black lump of solid rock.
My earthly pain fades away, my human feelings went cold and numb.
With thy final words you set me free, now my will to live lies upon the hands.
The very hands of my God, the creator of the night, my Queen of this night.
She controls my every thought, my every move,
within her image she might mould me the way she wants me to.
The painful shackle around my neck, make for me no escape, from her everlasting grasp
Her fingernails carve my skin, making everlasting marks of evil on my back.
As her servant, a messenger of the dead. Knocking on my door,
wanting me to leave everything behind. Leaving this world as a human, thrown into the flaming fires.
Entering a new and beautiful one, the netherworld shall be my kingdom,
here shall I be the rightful king.
Ruling the land with my cold touch of insanity and inhumanity..
Come and join me in the flesh..

Somehow Garvan must have fallen asleep, when he woke up his hands where not black and his mind did not burn.
It all seemed like a dream, a newer ending nightmare, a bad dream he had awaken from.
Everything seemed pointless and confusing,
Garvan noticed that his hands had changed, his nails had turned black..
His skin had got a new and a much more pale appearance than before,
he liked these changes, in his mind a sheer delight
of joy and satisfaction could be felt. He had been given new clothes,
a giant black cape, made of a black kind of fabric, he had never seen before.
Beautiful embroideries on both sleeves of his shirt, by his left hand side a giant sword,
with a jagged edge blade it was the sword of "darkness" the demoness sword,
belonging to the Queen of darkness.
As Garvan felt and explored the exquisite detailing of the craftsmanship,
a strange feeling of being watched from the inside.
He shivered as a cold sensation entered his body.
Then he remembered the bizarre wedding,oh God what had he done? What made him do such a thing?
As He felt upon these questions a certain feeling of uncertainty grew inside his mind.
Suddenly his thoughts became unclear and murky, as if a pond of clear and fresh water, became polluted with mud.
Making everything unclear and bewildering. Within his mind a recognizable voice could be heard..
"My dearest, you and I shall be forever as one", It was the voice of his bride speaking to him through his mind.
It felt like he was already dead and been brought back to life, only to die again.
From that very moment Garvan sworn to make his revenge, on the ones who betrayed him.
One day he would come back to the Kingdom of Dariana.
Rape and enslave, get back what he thought rightfully belonged to him.
Distort and scar the beauty of this land, darkness would to conquer the light.
Make everyone pay for his cruel fate, sharing his life with a demoness.

As the years passed on, people forgot about him.
The Kingdom of Dariana, prospered like never before.
Until one day, a strange man. Walked through the doors of the "fair maiden"
The local tavern..
© Copyright 2006 Sad Angel (sad_angel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078455-Kingdom-of-Dariana