*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078478-Pamela-and-Her-Dolls
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1078478
Dolls, Dolls, and More Dolls
Pamela & Her Dolls by Pamalicious

         Pamela loves dolls. She has one room full of dolls. Her bedroom is, also, full of dolls.
 
         When you go into either of her rooms you will see her dolls. She has twelve inch dolls. She has baby dolls. She has life-size dolls. She has all types of dolls.
 
         She has Swedish dolls. She has English dolls. She has French dolls. She has Spanish dolls.
 
         She has lots of dolls...and doll assessories, too.She has hand bags for dolls. She has shoes for dolls. She has wheels for dolls.
 
         She, also, has pets for dolls. She has cats for dolls. She has dogs for dolls. She has horses and rabbits for dolls, too.
 
         Pamela loves dolls. She likes to play with them, too. She imagines her dolls in all types of different places.
 
         She imagines that one of her dolls is on a farm and the doll is a farmer. She imagines that her doll must take care of the whole farm. Her doll must groom the horses and feed the rabbits on the farm. Later, after her doll has fed and groomed all of the animals, her doll can ride one of the horses.
 
         Pamela imagines that one of her dolls is her little sister and she is living with her in her room. She imagines that she and her little sister doll can do everything together. They have tea together. They play dress-up together. They listen Pamela's favorite song on the radio together.
 
(indent}Pamela really likes to play with her baby dolls, too. She likes to imagine that she is their mother. Sometimes, she imagines that they are sick. She has to nurse them and put them in bed so that they will get well soon.
 
         She has so much fun with her dolls! She plays with them all day long. She plays until dinner time, bath time, and bed time. From sun up to sun down.
 
         And they all go to bed and sleep.


The End
© Copyright 2006 Pamalicious (pamalicious at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078478-Pamela-and-Her-Dolls