*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078699-Lady-in-red
by Emma
Rated: · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1078699
For she so beautiful and divine at the ball.
Naomi was tanned, yet not spray tanned. It was the way her skin worked with the sun. Her brown hair was tied up in a plait. Her fringe covered her blue eyes. She quickly brushed some candy pink eye shadown on. She was feeling like pink today. She had a candy pink tank top and a candy pink and black diagnol striped mini skirt. Some black high-heels and a pink bag. She fished out some mascara and put it on her eye lids. "Going to school mum." She said walking down the stairs. "Ok, dear"
"Make that stupid school"
"Heh. If you really don't like it you can switch.."
"Mum, it's cool." She ran down the concreat path and climbed onto the bus. "Many a thing, I'm late, again!" she sighed. "Late again I see, chick." said Micheal.
Micheal had brown scruffy hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, a white and plack side to side striped longsleeved top with the sleeves rolled up. His hands were in the pockets of his blue baggy jeans, his white trainers squeaked as they turned. "Well, yeah. I didn't mean to I just... lost track of time and ya see..."
"Don't worry, it's cool." He said leaning to kiss her. After the kiss she sighed and said, "Its just school is a peice of... you don't wanna know."
"I think what you think. Trust me."
"You know I'll allways trust you." He snogged her and Alex, his best mate, sighed as he watched the kiss going on. "Little peice of **** The only reason I'm his friend was so I could get closer to Naomi, the hottest girl in the school! That is, to me." He brushed back some of his blonde hair. He was wearing a tight blue shirt and some black jeans. He had white trainers two, just to get Naomis attention. He walked over. "Hello love birds." He tried to embarress them. "Yeh and I'm proud of it too." Said Naomi. Alex felt like zapping Micheal's head off. "Well, thats ok then." He sat there watching them rub noses. When they got off the bus Naomi tripped on Alex and kissed him by accident. "Oh my god I'm soooo sorry." she said picking up her books. Alex thought like saying, "Don't be." But that would embarress himself. Not to mention her. "Oh, it's ok. My foot should watch were it's going." Naomi giggled, "I'll see you in class"
Alex couldn't belive it. Did she? were they? But how? In the day he kept on repeating this note he had written, "Memoirs of a Geisha, 7:00pm, general cinema. You look so HOT today." Should I edit it? Why? It's good enough. He thought to himself. "Hey Alex" said a cute familiar voice, it was Redgina George, the most popular and pretty girl. But he thought Naomi was hotter. What if she did fancy him? She'd get jealous! "Hey Redgina. You... wanna go out with me?" He said. "Alex, I've been waiting for you to ask me that for months, I mean you're so hot!" She said snogging him. A kiss like an angel. Naomi saw, she came up to him. Looking like she did fancy him, "ALEX! you're going out with my best mate! why didn't you tell me!" she said clapping, "Oh I..." he said, "I know, he's great" she said kissing him, again. He'd totally gone off Naomi, Redgina was hot, and a good person. Redgina had a Pink velvet jacket on and a pink skirt, high-heels and a pink headband. She had blonde hair, was skinny and tanned. She had pink hoop earings and pink lipgloss. Alex smiled at her and wallked past Micheal, he glared at him and went to Naomi, "Don't worry sweetie." he said snogging her, she pushed him away. "You didn't tell me, you knew! I thought we agreed to tell eachother all of our secrets!" she ran off and cried. "But I didn't! Oh, what's the point?"
The next day was the Valentines ball. All the boys wore tuxedos. Redgina was wearing a tight red silk dress. Her hair in a pretty bun, she had red lipstick and some crystal earings. Naomi had a red long chinese styled dress. Her hair was down, she had some red earings and some sparkly lipgloss. Micheal was going to tell her the truth. "If we're still not together, you won't have the time of your life." he said to her. "I would like to spend it with you" she said kissing him. Alex kissed Redgina. "Embrace's Nature's law" played in the background. They all slow danced. "Micheal, I want us to stay together, forever." she said resting her head on his shoulder.
THE END
© Copyright 2006 Emma (universal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078699-Lady-in-red