*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078784-T-e-a-r-s
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1078784
A romantic tragety proving love can't buy happiness.
Tianne was in one of the three £15 million mansions she owned. She was currently in her photo room, doing some poses for her photogropher, Tod. She did one final pose, which was a blow - kiss, and Tod stuffed his camera into his black bag.
"Thanks, Tianne!" He said reveiling a scratty English accent. "I'll see you next week, then?" He asked, looking up.
Tianne smiled. "Yes, of course." She said. Her accent, unlike Tod's, was very fine and posh-like. She looked in the mirror, and started to brush her short blonde hair, and applied blusher onto her tanned face. Her blue eyes were standing out with the eyeliner she had on, and she had a short, mini corset dress. It was a dark pink colour, and had black ribbon attatching the hole thing together. Her long, tanned legs lead down to black, high stelletos. She walked off across to the other side of the room, and fetched a designer cream handbag. She drew out some money, and gave it to Tod. She smiled. "Go home, Tod! Tell the girls I said hello," she smiled. By "the girls," she was reffering to Tod's two daughters.
© Copyright 2006 SMP1993 (smp1993 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1078784-T-e-a-r-s