*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1079022-In-England-everyone-is-sad
Rated: E · Draft · Drama · #1079022
this doesnt make sense. honestly, i just posted it because i didnt want to erase it
Ang you destroy me so someone will rebuild me I'll be stronger and colder and almost dead but I'll be alive and breathing maybe even moving but either way something will be different you'll be in england and I'll be here waiting for you to come back so I can start pretending it will change when I don't see you for months you'll be the random girl that I fell in love with the one that got away because I let her not because she needed more just needed me and can't see that cuz there is nothing to look at I showed you the possibilty but only gave you the least and there was so much more to offer, so much you deserved. I guess what I got was what I wanted until it turned from a simple fuck to an all out crush and than into a love and finally to a hate but the problem is that hating you is just as hard as getting you back so maybe the best thing is for you to die right now... after you get done telling me how much you DID care, so I can stop worrying about the nights you're out and I'm not because I don't want to see you having more fun with someone else than you do with me. I'm selfish, I know. they say if you love someone let them go but I only want you to be happy if its with me, otherwise I want you to feel the same way I do. and in case you didn't know, I feel like I'm looking for my keys with my eyes shut.
© Copyright 2006 Onethousandclevernapkins (td1ddy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1079022-In-England-everyone-is-sad