*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081179-Relationships-Start-to-Finish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Relationship · #1081179
When something happens that is totally unexpected.
We've all been in kind of relationship one time or another, but has it ever lasted more than two weeks, one? Do you want to know why it has ended so early? Or why he/she let you down so hard? I could probably tell you, but its going to take up most of your time... Well, here goes!


Most relationships with us includes promises, but do we deliver those promises? (Take a moment to think on that...) Don't we buy stuff to impress the girl or show off our toned bods? Well sometimes that works, if you're dating a shallow girl. (No offense ladies.) I've learned that in a million years that men will never understand women, and vice versa. So, from experience, I'm going to give the best-case and the worst-case scenarios that could help you on the way to a better relationship.

Best-Case Scenario:

High School is the most common place for relationships to begin and end. Here's a couple of teenagers that are in the same situation:

Greg: Hey Dana. How's it goin'?

Dana: Great. Are you going to Dave's party Friday night?

Greg: I haven't really thought about it. Are you going?

Dana: Yeah. I was planning to go, but you have to bring a guest.

Greg: Have you asked anybody else?

Dana: No. You were the first person to come up.

(Dana only said that because she hasn't asked anybody else yet. Let's see how Greg handles it...)

Greg: I don't know.

Dana: Please Greg? I really want to go.

(Dana asks this with desparation. She REALLY wants him to go.)

Greg: What time should I pick you up?

Dana: You don't have to worry about that. I'll come get you.

(And there you have it... A true sign that Dana like Greg a lot. So much that, SHE is going to pick HIM up. Amazing.)

Worst-Case Scenario:

Now to look at two different teens who are in the same situation. Let's see how this turns out...(profanity bleeped)

Erin: Andrew, are you goin' to Dave's party?

Andrew: Maybe... *gets closer to Erin* Are you goin'?

(First mistake: Always give everybody the space they need. Andrew got way too close to Erin.)

Erin: Yes I am. But I can't go by myself.

Andrew: What about Gina and Pamela?

Erin: Gina is going to the movies with her boyfriend and Pam is too sick to go.

Andrew: I might be able to go, but I'm goin' to need something from you... *gets closer*

Erin: What might that be?

Andrew: A kiss... *tries to kiss Erin*

Erin: What the **** are you doin'? *pushes him off*

Andrew: I knew you had it in for me, but you don't have to act shy about it.

Erin: Andrew, let's get something straight: I don't like you, I asked you to go because I figured that nobody else wanted you to go, and I wouldn't kiss you for anything!!

And that's how you should avoid the worst-case scenario. Let's review:

1. Always be respectful to any girls, no matter how much you dislike them.

2. Never invade their personal space. They tend to get somewhat displeased by it.

3. When a girl asks a guy to go to a party (any kind) NEVER SAY NO.

That concludes that. Have a good day (or night, whenever you're reading this.)
© Copyright 2006 The_Hero (chaosstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081179-Relationships-Start-to-Finish