*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081193-The-Shower
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1081193
A reunion of two lovers after time apart
She reached into the shower and turned on the taps. Sputtering the showerhead quickly came to life and water began to flow. She closed the door and while the water was warming up she undressed, putting her clothes into the linen hamper. When she was naked she stretched, raising her arms up towards the ceiling enjoying the feel of the air on her bare skin. It had been a hot day and even now late in the evening it was still clammy. The warm night had made in impossible to sleep so she had decided to resort to a shower in the hope that it might make sleep come a little easier to her.

She picked up a clip from the vanity and deftly twisted her long red hair into a knot, securing it on the top of her head. Then she turned, open the shower door and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

Once inside she stood, letting the water flow over her body. It felt good. Slowly she turned allowing the water to slide over her body enjoying the cooling feeling. As she stood under the water, eyes closed, her thoughts drifted, thinking of him. He had been away now for 3 weeks. 21 long days. She longed for him. Her body needing to feel him inside her, filling her, moving within her. The phone calls, texts and emails gave her a connection to him but could not replace the reality of him. She needed him and even pleasuring herself could not satisfy the aching need within her. Only he could do that. When he returned to her. “Soon”, was all he would say. “It will be soon”.

Suddenly the shower door opened. She opened her eyes startled by the sudden movement which had broken into her thoughts. He stood naked before her with a smile on his face. His eyes taking all of her in. “May I join you?” he said and not waiting for the answer stepped inside the shower closing the door behind him. He reached for her pulling her to him, his head lowered, his lips touching hers in a kiss. The water flowed over them both as the kiss continued, his arms holding her tightly to him as the kiss deepened. She could feel his penis hard against her thigh, the obvious sign of his arousal. She moved her leg slightly causing him to moan softly and deepen the kiss. His tongue darting out to meet hers.

His lips left hers and he placed a trail of soft kisses down her chin and then onto her neck., his head moving ever lower. .He cupped her right breast in his hand, feeling the weight of it. His mouth moved over her nipple quickly sucking it into his mouth. His tongue running around it, teeth gently nibbling it as it hardened and grew larger from the attention he was giving it. A moan escaped her, signalling both her approval and her arousal. With his other hand he rubbed his fingers over the other nipple. Rolling it between index finger and thumb, feeling that too harden to his touch.

The he moved his hand lower. His fingertips gently touching her skin moving in slow circles until he found the centre of her at the place where her legs met. He cupped her in his hand. The he eased one finger between the lips of her pussy and slid it inside of her. She was warm and moist, already very aroused. She moaned as his finger moved over her clitoris making contact with that very sensitive part of her ending a jolt thru her body like an electric shock. He added another finger and then another and still he sucked on her nipple, flicking his tongue over it. The combination of the two sending waves of pleasure thru her body.

Restlessly she moved her legs opening them wider to allow him better access to that part of her that was wet with desire, and invitation for him to continue. He wasted no time in sliding 4 fingers deep inside her, filling her easily because she was so wet. He slid his fingers in and out, changing the speed and rhythm, his thumb rubbing against her clitoris each time his fingers moved deep inside her.

Then while his fingers continued his lips left her nipple and he knelt purposefully lowering his head towards her pussy. His tongue suddenly came into contact with her. Tasting her. She was slippery and with his tongue he lapped at her. The arousal now building within her she was softly moaning. He sucked at her clitoris. She cried out sharply at the touch of his mouth there. He continued, swiftly moving his fingers in and out, licking and sucking her most sensitive spot. Very soon he was rewarded as waves of pleasure swept thru her body as she reached her orgasm, holding onto his shoulders tightly, needing to steady herself as her body continued to spasm. Little aftershocks, which created more waves of pleasure, which still moved thru her body.

He stood up. She leaned against him needing to catch her breath. In a minute she raised her head and looked into his eyes. Then she kissed him. No words were spoken, none were needed. Each knew how the other felt at that moment.
In a minute when she had caught her breath she reached over and turned off the taps. Her deep need for him could not be satisfied by his tongue or fingers. She needed to feel his hard penis throbbing inside her. She needed that special connection that they had which always surfaced as an integral part of their lovemaking, deepening it beyond mere physical pleasure.

Taking his hand she stepped out of the shower with him following behind her. Reaching our she picked up two thick blue towels from the rail and proceeded to dry him with one. Slowly she moved the towel across his body occasionally stopping to place a soft kiss on skin where the towel had just dried. Her fingers brushed over his nipples, already hard and awaiting her touch. He moaned as she lowered her mouth to one. Rolling her tongue around it. Nibbling at it lightly with her teeth. Then trailing soft kisses down his abdomen. She reached out with her hand and lightly touched his now very erect penis. Looking up at him she knelt and then put her mouth over the tip of it. Her tongue swirling over it and then she moved her hand up and down the length of him enjoying the feel of him as she opened her mouth to take him deeper. He held onto to her as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth, her hand moving up and down him still. With her other hand she trailed her fingers lightly up the inside of his thighs making circular patterns on them. inching closer to that spot beneath his testicles that she knew would make him moan with pleasure when she touched him there. And he did. She reached it, lightly brushing her fingers there. He moaned out load, arousal building within him. He stopped thrusting and pulled her up from the floor gently, not wanting to cum that way. It had to be inside her, nothing else would do.

They turned and she followed him taking the few steps across to the bed. He pushed her gently back into the centre of it and swiftly moved to join her there. She lay on her back and he moved to part her legs as her lifted them There was an urgency about their lovemaking now. A need to be joined and to reach the ultimate orgasm together, an expression of their love. He knelt in front of her, between her parted legs and hesitated for a moment before he swiftly moved to enter her. He slid inside her easily; she was wet and very aroused. She moaned as he slid inside her and then began to raise her hips to meet his urgent thrusts. Both of them knew the end would come quickly. Their bodies were already on fire from the earlier arousal of them both. She wrapped her legs around him holding onto the railings on the headboard as he continued to thrust inside her. They raced to reach the sweet release together. He first, crying out as the pleasure moved thru his body. The spasms of his penis inside her as he came pushed her over the edge and she came too, a loud cry escaping her lips as once again pleasure went thru her body in waves. He collapsed on top of her, needing to maintain that connection together as long as they could. He looked up and then moved to kiss her gently on the lips. “Welcome home lover”, she said. “ I missed you”

© Copyright 2006 Lilac Butterfly (minelsker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1081193-The-Shower