*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/108144-Life-at-ASMS-October-pals
Rated: 13+ · Other · Personal · #108144
"I just want to be friends, but I want to be very good friends", I say twice.
Introduction:
Now, more about me...I am lonely, roommateless, and guyless, when I meet another group of people that seem to like me. I started going home every other weekend and got pretty damn good at playing pool.

October - Guys that want to be boyfriends
About a day after Jerrad dropped me on my ass, I started hanging out with a new group. They consisted of;
Patric (who by the way is a cutie);
Cassidy (who for some reason I call Cas);
David (a paranoid type person that you have to get used to but is decent looking);
John (the definition of a jerk, asshole and womanizer all roled into one);
Finally there is Slade (who I think is the ultimate example of cool).
Well, I begin going to play pool with them and all, and Patrick teaches me, which I don't mind at all:) He flirts alot so every once and a while he'd have his arms around me, and I was facinated by it, but I didn't let it go to my head, because for some reason I didn't trust guys just to awfully much right then... seeing as how I was just Dumped and Dissed, and called a Bitch. Patrick and John and most of the rest didn't seem interested in talking to me, but Cas did.
Hint:(be careful of your accent pending on where you speak, especially southern hick accents) One day, when the guys began picking on me because I have a rather profound southern accent, which I try not to demonstrate in my writing to much, and I ran off whining, I was hurt, I mean - you would think I could take a joke, but not so soon after having everyone dis me like that, I wasn't ready to take it again, but Cas came after me and talked to me. I got to know him, and I told him about my problems, like Jerrad, and Nicole, and how I miss my sisters, Stephanie(13) and Terri(11), and asked about his siblings, (he has a brother, his parents aren't together, and he only trusts one person in the entire world, and she lives in Eureka springs.
So, anyways, Hint:know that when your freind Bertina asks you, "Is Cassidy gonna mack on you today", it means that he has a crush on you... Well, I didn't know that, so while I was talking to him, the big blunderhead that I am asks him, what mack meant, and then said, "Because Bertina told me you were going to get your mack going on me again or something like that." and so I found out, earlier than I needed that Cas liked me. Well, I like Cas, but I talked to him, and trusted him, and already didn't want to lose that. I had to turn him down. I hope I didn't hurt him that bad, I sorta like him and all, but I would much rather I have him as a friend, because he, in just a weeks time, had filled that lonely gap made by those other screwed males.
I was happy for the first time, in a while, so I called him alot and we talked, and got to know eachother better, then came the problem, A dance... I wanted to go to it with a date, but I couldn't ask Cas, because he was too good of a friend, and it was a Sadie Hawkin's dance, so girls asked. I ended up asking Dragon Do(and yes, that is his real name) and he went with me, but he didn't talk to me that much becuase, appearantly I am not 'Asian', I am white, and he doesn't like white people or some shit like that, so I stopped trying to talk to him, but since I went to the dance with Dragon, I think I pissed Cas off, and well, he already didn't trust anyone, so I would drag him off, for two hours at a time, talking to him, getting him to talk to me, and I thought I had finally got him to trust me, even though I am a redneck, but I won't admit it...
© Copyright 2000 conniemarie (conniemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/108144-Life-at-ASMS-October-pals