*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082191-A-Realistic-Middle-School-Love-Story
Rated: E · Short Story · Teen · #1082191
About a girl named Anjelina and her crush on Brad.
Like every other day of the week, Anjelina Mallet missed the bus. Running into Happy-Go-Lucky Middle School before the late bell rang, she ripped open the door and discover she had about a minutes to get to homeroom.
She unpacked her stuff quickly at her locker and raced to homeroom. She stepped in the door just in time for the Pledge of Alligence.
"Close call," commented Brad Honey, Anjelina's crush, friend, and locker neighbor of two years, after they sat down to listen to the morning announcements.
"I know. Alarm clock problems again,"Anjelina partially lied. She was having issues waking up because she accidentally pressed the OFF button on her alarm clock, but there was also another issue. She kept dreaming of the day he would devote every breathing second of his life to her in front of the whole world.
As Anjelina remembered her dream, Brad called her attention back to him.
"Hey, um, Anjelina can I ask you something?" Brad asked sounding embarassed.
'OMG!', thought Anjelina,'he's gonna ask me out!'
"Yes, Brad?"
"Would you.."
TO BE CONTINUED!
© Copyright 2006 Ms.Malita (alm8392 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1082191-A-Realistic-Middle-School-Love-Story