*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083009-Chapter-1-End-of-the-Summer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1083009
Chapter 1: End of the Summer
Note: I am working on this chapter. It isn't complete.



It was a hot summer afternoon. Shelly, Paige, and Stephanie were sitting on the sidelines of the soccer field watching Brittney play. The girls always went to each other games to cheer each other on. Though as many ways as the girls were alike they each were good at different sports. Brittney was good at soccer, Shelly was good at basketball, Paige was good at Softball, and Stephanie was good at Volleyball.

Shelly got up and asked, "Do you guys want anything at the concession stand?"

They both replied, "No, thanks anyway." Shelly strolled over to the concession stand. Shelly thought to herself that there really is no point in rushing because it was only the middle of the game and she would have to sit in the hot sun for about another half hour.

Shelly reached the concession stand and thought of what she wanted. She really wasn't hungry or thirsty she just wanted to get out of the hot sun. She was walking to get on line while she was getting her money out and bumped into Tyler. Tyler was at the game because his sister was playing in it and he had to go.

Shelly said "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

Tyler then said, "That's ok."
© Copyright 2006 Kourtney Corale (kraziekourtney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083009-Chapter-1-End-of-the-Summer