*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083081-Just-Me
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Personal · #1083081
Just all about me. Life of a 15 year old busy body.
Ok , here it goes. I'm as 15 year old trying to find my way through the torents of life. I will start at the beginning of my tale, where every story should start:p.

My parents got married when they were only in thier 20's by the time i was born my mom was 28. Which would make my dad only 24. So i was born in 1990, september. I was suppose to be born on the 1st but was born on the 12th which also happends to be my grampa's b-day. Which is really cool, we always get together and share our b-days together.

Between the ages of 0-5 i moved 2 times. When I was 5 my parents split for bout 4 months. At this time me and my mom went to the womens shelter. They got back together and had my little sister Cambria. OMG I forgot to tell you my name , my name is Brandice. My mom got my name from a little girl she saw at a babyshower that she thought was adorible. She got my sisters name actually from a place in the world. She likes things different which I'm happy since i am a very unique person who likes to do things unconventional.

At age of 10 my parents split for good.

In my next letter I will tell about my life from age 10-12.

Lostsa crazy things to say so little time.
Brandy-Boo
© Copyright 2006 Brandy-Boo (brandice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083081-Just-Me