*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083454-Relief
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1083454
flash fiction/prompt What you found in service station bathroom- Winner
“Ding, ding”

“Damn, I didn’t think we were going to get here in time!”

“Tell him to fill it up, will you? I got to get in that washroom right now!” Jumping out of the car, I didn’t wait around for an answer.

“What can I get for you sir?” the attendant asked as I bolted past him.

“She’ll tell you, is the washroom open?”

“Yes sir, just around the back there.”

“Okay thanks, excuse me but I got to hurry!”

Even though it was hard to hurry while crossing my legs, I did the best I could getting around to the backside of the service station.

“Oh, thank God, there it is!”

Putting my hand on the doorknob I was just about to pull it open and go in for some much needed relief, when I felt the knob pull off in my hand.

“Oh God noooooooo,” I groaned as I heard the knob on the other side hit the floor.

THUMPPPPP, BANGGGGG!!! THUMMMPPP!!!! I beat and pushed on the door, but to no avail. Quickly looking around I could see several shoppers coming and going at the neighboring supermarket parking lot. I wasn’t going to be able to just pull it out and go here, but the damn door would not budge!

“Hey fella, HEYYYYYY??? YOOHOOOOOOOOO?” I shouted back towards the front of the station.

Hearing no response I shot another look around, but it was just too public. Looking back around once more, I knew I didn’t have any time. So stepping back I raised my foot and kicked the door like the police on a drug raid! The door fell open and I managed to aim most of it away from my shoes and hit the urinal.

“Oh God, that feels soooo good!” I moaned gratefully.

© Copyright 2006 E E Coder (ecoder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1083454-Relief