*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084450-Dont-let-worries-crowd-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by l_dale
Rated: E · Draft · Experience · #1084450
Enjoy the band
Her feet start tapping to the tunes coming across her earphones. She turns the volume up a wee bit. The music seeps into her body with perfect blue white strands of mist. The swirls of mist start with her heart, entering with a soft tempo awakening her heartbeat. The mist then flows through her main arteries sparking a response of energy. Her blood starts warming with enthusiasm following the mist as it captures each vein. The misty fingers flow like a warm chocolate stream throughout every part of her body, heating the coldness. Then low and behold it’s not just her feet tapping. It’s her head bopping on her neck like one of those dashboard animals smiling. Then her shoulders start moving up and down with the rhythm of gracious sounds. Her fingers start tapping the keyboard with animated strokes, playing with the music as it flows. Her environment shirks as she listens to the surrounding music.

The day’s hardships have disappeared allowing her the time needed, if only a little while, to remember there is more to life then facing the struggles she encounters every day. She has to remember to rejoice in the simple aspects of life and not get crowded with worries.

She listens with attention to the crests and valleys of notes now singing through her veins. The trumpets blare with perfect clarity. The drums pulse with secret vibrations. The tambourines bounce with cylinder song. The piano swells with black and white keys of simplicity. The clarinets ring with clear notes of vitality. The violins’ strings sing with purity. The saxophones blaze trails of shimmering light reaching every corner. All are brightening her inner world.

Tonight she’ll sleep well.
© Copyright 2006 l_dale (l_dale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084450-Dont-let-worries-crowd-you