*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084496-In-The-Shower
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1084496
Shower time inspired by dreams of a man's best friend.
I wake up from a dream that's got me so amped up, I can't stand it. How I didn't end up creaming the bed is beyond me, but it doesn't matter. All that really matters is the raging erection I've got right now and the overwhelming urge to pound relentlessly into a pussy. As I trudge through the little hallway to the bathroom, I can't get the face of my best friend out of my mind's eye. Was it her that I dreamed about? Was she the one that's got me so horny, I can't sit still? I honestly can't remember what I dreamed about for sure. I just keep seeing her face.

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I slide the shower curtains across the bar and turn the spigot to about a 75-degree angle. I go back to the hallway briefly to grab a pair of socks and a black pair of silk boxers to wear after I’m done. Might as well kill two birds with one stone, right?

I sit the socks and boxers on the bed, walk back into the bathroom and briefly take inventory of the upper portion of my 6-foot-2-inch frame. Large, probing, brown eyes stare back at me thoughtfully. The light from above shines off my nearly-bald head, untamed whiskers frame my jaw line and connect with a thinly trimmed mustache and a shaped goatee. I flex my biceps, a grin on my face as I check my Ebony skin for blemishes. Though I haven’t hit a gym in a long time, I admire my “heavily muscled” frame, wondering if she’d approve of it if she could actually see me.

I’m no Adonis by any stretch of the imagination, but I don’t consider myself a slouch, either. I ain’t bad, considering that I don’t work out at all (provided you ignore my love handles and the fact that I no longer have a washboard).

Any way... I hop in the shower, turn the spigot counter-clockwise, making it hotter and let it spray the top of my head, eyes closed, the image of my best friend’s face still emblazoned in my mind. I place my right hand against the wall, leaning with my weight against it as I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, gripping my cock firmly with my left hand, seeing that impish grin on her face.

The stinging of the nearly unbearable water as it collides with my scalp only serves to heighten my senses as I occasionally blow water off my nose and lips. I loosen my grip on my cock slightly; begin sliding my palm up and down the length of my shaft. I hear her voice, soothing, teasing as my cock begins to react to my slow stroking. I clench my ass cheeks, too, see myself watching her as she bends over in front of me, winking as she shakes her ass in my direction. In my mind's eye, I see her suck on her fingers, slide them down her chest, her stomach, part her pussy lips and then insert her middle finger. She shakes her ass while moving her finger faster. My mouth goes dry, I lick my lips, wanting to taste her, smell her muskiness, feel her slickness and warmth on my tongue.

I watch as she adds two more fingers and I'm stroking my cock faster. I suck on my bottom lip, feeling that empty feeling at the base of my cock get stronger. I feel my cock get stiffer, feel the throbbing as my palm goes from just above my balls to just below the tip. I'm nearly on my toes as I rest my head against the wall, grabbing my shaft with both hands and rubbing fast. I'm too damned horny to prolong this any longer than I have and I just see myself pounding for all I'm worth into my best friend from behind. I hear the slapping of my balls against her, see myself holding her by the waist and pulling her back into me as I thrust, trying to make her feel all of me.

I see me fucking her hard from behind; feel that tightness in my gut and the stiffness going up my spine. My eyes roll back into my head as I feel the throbbing of my cock through my whole body. I'm basically double-fisting my cock, squeezing my ass cheeks as hard as I can, feeling my entire body tensing up. I feel that recoiling feeling at the base of my cock, and I stop moving for just a moment...

I feel that pressure building up from the base of my cock, all the way up the shaft to the tip; brace my weight against the wall once again with my right hand, stroking my cock furiously. My breath is caught in my throat and it feels like every shortened hair on my head is standing on end. One last stroke down to my balls and I feel that release, nearly collapse from the force of my orgasm.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnh! YES! Where ARE you?! I hope you can feel me…! I WANT you to feel me!”

I watch as my cum spurts out, body convulsing with each spasm of my cock, breath ragged. I squeeze my eyes shut, watching in my mind's eye as I spray my cum across her ass.

As I come down from my orgasm, I wonder what she's doing... Wonder how she'd feel if she were to see me pleasuring myself...? Wonder how she'd react if she knew that I often think of her when I masturbate?
© Copyright 2006 Mad_Hugger (mad_hugger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084496-In-The-Shower