*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084562-Elevator-Ride
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1084562
The elevator isn't the quickest way to ground floor but can be more fun.
She pushed down the arrow on the wall and stood back to wait for the elevator. Glancing at her watch she saw she had just enough time to get home and ready for her date tonight. The stack of papers in her arms were the last thing remaining for her to do while she was still in the building. After dropping them off she could get out of here.

Finally the elevator dinged and the door started to open. There was no other occupants as she stepping in and pushed the button for the ground floor.

The elevator came to a halt on the tenth floor and the door opened. She saw the hallway leading down the past many offices then watched as a middle aged man entered the elevator to stand besides her. He pushed the ground button as well and the car began moving again.

She watched floors tick away and the elevator came to a quick stop again. The main lights went out and she realized the power must have went out.

“Just great,” the man beside her mumbled beside her.

“Tell me about it.” she frowned herself, thinking of her new date.. He was going to pick her up in an hour and a half. Pulling her phone out of her purse she saw what she had feared. No signal. She had no way to call and let him know she was stuck. But the phone did light up the elevator.

She watched as the man pressed the alarm button on the wall but they both knew it would be a while before they would be moving once again.

She decided to get more comfortable and unstrapped her shoes and stepped out of them and slid down to the floor.

“Oh, that feels so much better.” She was more just talking out loud to herself but he had heard.

“You been on your feet a lot today huh?”

She looked at him and saw the sympathetic look in his eyes. “Yeah. All day, five days a week. But someone’s got to do it.” She let out a short laugh.

“I can rub your feet for you.” She gave him a surprised look. “No really. I went to school for massage therapy. It would make you feel a lot better.” He slid down across from her.

“What the hell,” she said. “Knock your socks off,” she said and held out her foot to him.

He moved her leg so that it was across his lap. The heat from his thighs warming her own leg.

His hands began rubbing her foot applying pressure to certain spots. Her body felt like it was melting. This was a first for her. It was a feeling that had her thinking of being drugged on slow sweet kisses.

She didn’t realize he was working his way up her calf, she was still in a daze. When he reached her knees, she came to her senses.

“What…”

“Shh, you are a beautiful woman I just want to feel you beneath my hands. Think of it as a free body massage. They’re expensive you know. You might as well lay back and enjoy it while you can.” His hands still working their magic as he spoke.

She really did feel good she found herself thinking. She didn’t complain any more. She jus slid down further onto the floor, her skirt riding up her legs further and he lifted her other leg to go over his lap on the other side so that he was sitting between them.

Leaning forward, he ran his hands up her inner thighs, pushing harder as he moved upwards then lightly ran them back down. He did this a few times before pushing her skirt so that it was around her waist.

She felt his fingers rub over her through her cotton panties and her head fell back eyes closed as she felt herself growing more turned on.

“Can we take these off so you can get the full effect?” he asked, his voice low as he hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties.

“Mmm.” Her finger brushed over her as he pulled on the panties. She didn’t complain as he started to pull them off of her. She just lifted her hips to help with their removal.

“You are already enjoying yourself,” he noted. “You are already wet for my fingers.”

He lifted her legs off his lap and planted himself back between her legs on the floor.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked.

“Right now I’m gonna massage that wonderful bald pussy.”

His hands rubbed over her again. Using his thumb and middle finger he held open her outer lips. Using his index finger he scrapped his nail over her clit. Her body jerked at his touch.

“Ooh,” her body was enjoying this she realized. She felt her own hands move to her pussy as she inserted two fingers into herself.

“Oh no you don’t This is my massage. You just let me deal with it.”

He leaned over and sucked her clit into his mouth. He played with her hole with his fingers. Shoving them up then back out, using his fingertips to rub against her insides.

“That feels… good,” she finished.

Moving his hands he stuck his tongue up in her. “You taste good too.”

“Will you fuck me?” she asked innocently.

He got up on his knees and looked down at her. She could see the bulging crotch of his suit and knew that he would like to.

Grabbing her by the wrist, he yanked her up and then turned her so she was on her hands and knees. Pushing the skirt up over her as he unzipped his own pants and without warning, pulled her open and plunged into her with one swift stroke.

He started to fuck her slowly. When she started to push back against him he slapped her bare ass, making her cry out, and told her again that this was his doing not hers.

Grabbing her hips, he started to fuck her harder. He pushed himself hard into her, touching her where neither his tongue nor fingers would ever reach.

“Oh yeah. That feels good!” she told him.

As if he was trying to make her feel pain he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back to hold her still. This turned her on more and she couldn’t help the cry that escaped her throat.

At the sound he began pushing into her body at a faster pace. He still didn’t let her push back onto him though she wanted to.

“Aagh,” she heard his grunt from behind as she felt him pull out and shoot the hot liquid over her rounded ass cheeks.

The lights came back on in the elevator and they heard what sounded to be a motor, then heard a voice through the overhead speaker telling them the power was back on and they would be out of there in a few minutes.

It was kind of upsetting, she thought. He had got off but she was still wishing they had more time.

Looking at her watch she saw that she still had enough time to get home and be ready. She would just have to be quick in the shower. Or maybe she could invite her date to join her in the shower instead of going out, she thought with a smile.

She fixed her skirt over her legs just as the doors opened for the ground floor. They both exited the car as if nothing happened.

Thoughts of tonight filled her head as she went out to her car to go home and get ready for what looked to be a long night ahead of her. A smile covered her face.
© Copyright 2006 lilflirt01 (lilflirt01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084562-Elevator-Ride