*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084691-In-the-Shower
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Erotica · #1084691
shower, sex, and ecstasy
The cool water from the shower head runs down our entwined bodies. In the shower we make love. You caress gently inside me you savor my loving body as though this is the last time you will ever enter me. I run my hands over your tensed body feeling your muscles underneath my shaking hands. I am not sure if it is my own wetness or the water running down my leg. We sense together we need more. You leave me with an effort. I move down to my knees and take you into my mouth I taste me on you. I roll your stiff prick in my mouth licking sucking. Now I am sure I am running down my leg. I drown in the pleasure. I sense you need the same. I rise to meet your gaze and see how much you love me. Now he gently lifts my leg on to his shoulder as he kneels on the ground. His head moves closer to coming into me, water drips down his gorgeous face, his tongue sticks out of his loving mouth and enters me with waves of pleasure. His teeth bite at the outer walls of me, making me gasp with pure pleasure. His tongue somehow finds secret folds in me that he only knows. I writhe as my orgasm hits making me want him more than life. His mouth is my heaven, his sex my god, and his body my breath. I forget to breathe. I want him up here I want to taste his mouth, I want his loving wetness inside me. He feels my anxiety to wants what he wants. He leaves with a last thrust of his tongue and sends a new climax through my body, my soul. He rises ever so slowly kissing every part of me running his tongue around my hard nipples, up he bites the flesh of my neck I gasp with the desire to have him in me. Finally his lips meet mine I taste me on them just as I tasted me on his hardened prick. He easily slides back into me the feel of my own cum on him makes him want to taste me more. He moves back preparing for his last thrust and he jams himself into me. As far into my sweetness as he can go he releases himself within me sending the moment of pure ecstasy through me. The water rolls down of exhausted bodies washing away everything but us.
© Copyright 2006 To touch me (to_touch_10296 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1084691-In-the-Shower