*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085255-Back-Ally-Chapter-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #1085255
A drug user and his friend take a journey to a bar. Only to find one survives
Back Ally Chapter TWo

BIG FUCKING HORSES AND THE
SHOOTOUT AT THE OK CORAL

1. HORSES

The sound of a John Wayne western filled the room. Gun shots, Indians and horses. The bright glare from the television illuminated the room. Your standard roof based lights were off, as were all other forms of light. The door flew open like a freight train and T walked in.
“Jay!” He yelled, “Hey Jay!”
A head came out from under the couch, “Who’s that?” Jay’s eyes opened wide. Shit! It’s Mr. T. “I swear it wasn’t me who told the cops wear to find you and the A-Team.” T grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him out from under the couch. Ohh crap he can read my mind! “Or did I say it out loud?”
“What did you take Jay? Mescaline, Acid.”
Wait! This isn’t the black Mr. T. “Dude, is that you. I thought you were Mr. T.” It must have been the hair, “Have you seen these huge fucking horses. There every where.” T let Jay go and he fell like a rag doll onto the couch. Dam those are some huge fucking horses and there smart. Who knew they could fly planes.
“Jay you need to get dressed.” T walked over to the television and turned it off.
Jay, with bulging eyes, leapt from the couch and began examining the television screen. “What are you a fucking genie?” What if T really was a genie? maybe he made the fucking huge horses? Shhh, be quite. Genies can read your mind.

2. THE FAST CAR DOWN HIGHWAY NINE

Where am I? The wind is blowing in my hair and I can’t seem to see properly. Where’d that genie go? He’s behind the Wheel! Dear God how’d he get there? I don’t see Mr. T or those Huge fucking horses so I must be safe but I still can’t trust that Genie driving the car. I can only imagine where that genie is taking me. Or can I? Maybe he’s already been inside my mind? Perhaps he’s hearing me now? That could be bad. Never trust a genie, I heard that some where.
Jay was being driven by T along highway nine to the night club ‘Bulls Eye.’ The night was still young and there would be a plentiful amount of young sluts waiting for the education that they would teach them. T carried the wallet of cash and knew the contact for the drugs. Jay, he took the drugs and spent the cash. The perfect partnership.
The car was hurtling down the highway. Contrary to the speed limits posted on little white signs marked with red numbers, there was no speed limit. Since the judicial police pulled back to Paradise Hills the gangs took over. No laws, no rules, open season.



3. BULLS EYE

The club was stocked with the essentials and more. The ravers, oblivious to there inept dancing, covered the dance floor. A familiar song, Children by Robert Miles, but for all Jay knew it could have been Sesame Street and it would still sound like Children. Jay was sweating, unable to control his basic motor functions. Where’d that fucking Genie go? Jay bumped into a stocky fellow wearing a black button up shirt, two thirds black, one white. On the white side was the black siloet of Scarface. He staggered backwards as the Black Siloet slid off the shirt “Say hello to my little friend!” What is this abnormal beast? An illusion? Or that Genie at work? Maybe the Big Fucking Horses? No matter now I had better get out of here before his little friend comes.
A hand planted itself on Jay’s shoulder and spun him round. T guided him to the bar where a line of cocaine and a rolled fifty dollar bill were waiting. The snort was quick. He felt a buzzing sensation in his nose and couldn’t help sniffing. That’s some good shit. What ya think Mr. Ed? The Big Fucking Horse wearing a bright Hawaiian shirt behind the bar sniffed a few times after his line, took a drag and blew the smoke out his nose. “Fucken A little dude. Fucken A.”
Terrified, Jay fell over behind the bar. “What the fuck dude?” Its Scarface’s little
friend. He peered over the bar and pointed to the black midget walking towards the bar. Mr. Ed waved to the black midget. Don’t. You might attract it. “Hey Mr. Coleman.”
“Don’t you be using that tone with me boy!” Gary Coleman took a seat at the bar. Jay on hands and knees scampered to the far end of the bar. Before hurtling himself out of the bar he grabbed a bottle of green liquid, something called absence. Pulled the cork and sculled.

5. FRANGER AND BLOOD

Wait! What is this place? It would appear to be a toilet. Jay crept out of an enclosed toilet in what smelt like the female toilet room. The distinct lack of urine covering the floor a dead give away. Thankfully there were no females present. Staggering to the main door he came to realize his pants were ruffled around his ankles. Before Jay could properly fix his jeans he pulled a used franger of his shriveled little penis. When did I get a fuck? The very thought of nailing some drugged up chick in the female toilets lasted only a few moments. Looking back at the toilet, the toilet paper roll was just too fucking far. Jay dropped the franger on the floor and tucked his cum covered dick into his pants. Zipped up and stepped out.
Rays of bright light shone through gaps in the windows. The club was disserted. Bottles, spilled drinks and turned over tables littered the club. Every one left in a hurry without bothering to clean up. Jay walked out onto the dance floor where a glimmer of light drove his attention to an object near the bar. From a distance it looked to be a wristwatch glimmering in the sun light. The closer Jay got the more apparent the object became. Firstly the white shoes and then the dark jeans, Followed by the blood stained shirt. What the fuck! His eyes were beginning to adjust to the light. Several other bodies were scattered around the club, sprays of blood painted the walls and floor. The man with the wristwatch rested up against the bar. The cold shudder that brings Goosebumps shot through Jay like a bullet, instantly followed by the hot realization that the man resting up against the bar with his blood sprayed on the floor was T. Jay rushed to his side and cradled T’s lifeless head in his arms. He wanted to scream for help. He wanted to save his friend. Calling for help in Back Alley was pointless. There would be no Police, no doctors or people to help. Jay looked into the blank stare of T’s eyes. His once blue eyes were now white, like a ghost. A lifeless figure of his friend.
An abandoned man sits in a pool of blood caressing a ghostly body. His world lost.
© Copyright 2006 Clarke Kent (clarkekent14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085255-Back-Ally-Chapter-Two