*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085282-Playing-in-the-Park
by Kotu
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1085282
Event 4 in the tale of a sons lust for his mother
Playing in the Park

For a number of weeks the incident at the party formed a primary topic conversation, one that to my surprise and relief appeared to be being kept amongst ourselves.

Whilst, the subject was initially almost exclusively raised by Billy, as the frequency of this fell, I found myself surreptitiously instigating the conversation, experiencing a feeling of excitement, listening to the coarse descriptions of the event and most of all his ‘plans’ for the future.

These varied from the basic “I’m going to fuck your ma again next time I see her’ to the elaborate and depraved, involving group sex, domination and humiliation. I found the latter the most fascinating and arousing, I accepted this fact with a casual curiosity as to why that was the case rather than surprise.

However, it was I who was to set in motion the next event, or rather create the opportunity.

This act itself provided a succession of thrills, an ‘innocent’ enquiry as to my mother’s plans for the weekend causing arousal not only as a step towards my goal but also as a form of violation in itself being motivated by and causing sexual arousal.

To understand the vulnerability of my mother to my designs, a vulnerability that I intended to exploit, the context of events perhaps needs clarifying.

As in many tough neighbourhoods a single family was dominant, in our area that family was Billy’s, more importantly this dominance was in large part due to Billy.

Minor matters had in the past, and to everyone’s knowledge, escalated to extreme levels and were never forgotten.

Life had been made impossible for several families with sanctions from bricks through windows at midnight, through assaults on the street to mysterious house fires, being applied for small and sometimes imagined slights or wrongs.

The family were to be avoided if possible and if not then appeased .

Billy, Mick and I sat atop of the fire escape stairs of a small industrial unit, gazing out over the debris littered parking area at the front of the small stand of shops.

The cool evening breeze caught hold of our cigarette smoke and dragged it in streamers away from the steps.

Whilst, it was by no means unusual for part of an evening to be spent at that location our presence at that place at that time was by my unspoken design.

I knew that my mother would walk past this point between 21.30 and 22.00 and I knew Billy would be unable to resist an opportunity to perform for his audience.

I recognised my mothers figure in the distance and felt a tremor of excitement in my stomach as I waited for her to near.

“Is that your mum?” Mick asked a few seconds later indicating up the street with a gesture of his head.

Billy descended the steps first, his boots clattering loudly on the metal, followed by myself and Mick at a more leisurely pace and with less accompanying noise.

My mother paused then turning sharply entered the mini market. This reaction made me wonder if the lack of memory of the previous incident might have been a matter of expediency.

We waited a few moments and my mother re emerged from the shop appearing somewhat flushed.

Billy immediately intercepted her “Where are you going?”

“Oh hello” she replied in self evidently feigned surprise “Just on my way home” then turning to me “I’ll see you later love”

However, as she attempted to walk away she was stopped by Billy

“We’ll walk you” It was not a question

Home was a relatively short walk away, the route of which led through a small park.

The entrance to the park lay between two houses, a hedge lined path perhaps 3m wide and 30m long.

Within a few paces and still clearly visible from the street Billy abruptly stopped and pushed my mother back against the hedge to the left and roughly attempted to pull her skirt up to her waist

“No please Billy don’t”

His only response was to attempt to force his hand beneath the waist band of her pantyhose, this proved too restrictive and he impatiently instructed my mother to “pull them down”

Studiously avoiding my gaze she glanced pleadingly at Mick, a youth she had known since his early childhood. His only response was urge Billy to “hurry up, I want a go”

Hitching up her skirt she hooked her thumbs into the waste band of her pantyhose and reluctantly complied pushing them and her pantied down her thighs.

Billy laughed and deciding that there was too much risk of interruption at the current location dragged my mother stumbling, hobbled by her pantyhose and knickers, into the park proper.

However, whilst still within a few metres of the entrance Billy manhandled my mother onto all fours on the damp grass, immediately taking position at her rear, a brief period of fumbling was follwed by a gasp from my mother as he penetrated her.

Mick hurriedly released his erection and kneeling presented it to her mouth, turning away my mother emplored him "Please Mick, no"

Billy made the situation clear slapping her exposed flesh hard “You’ll do what the fuck we want slut”

“Cos’ your just a slut for fucking aren’t you?” “Aren’t you!” he persisted.

“Yes”

“That’s better slut, now suck his dick”

Closing her eyes she opened her mouth. Mick needed no further encouragement and grasping her head firmly began to thrust into her mouth. I stood enthralled at this sight and at the sound of flesh slapping against flesh as Billy began to fuck her with deep hard thrusts each one sending a visible tremor through her buttocks.

My erection was now painfully constrained and pushing my hand into the waistband of by jeans I adjusted myself to a more comfortable position feeling the oil of my excitement on my belly as I did so.

Only a few moments had passed but time seemed frozen as I absorbed the scene

Billy’s hands appearing dark against the white flesh of the hips he held firmly as he pulled her onto his erection as much as thrust into her, her panties and pantyhose forming a constraining roll of fabrics around her thighs, the audible sound of her mouth on Mick’s cock.

The first to reach orgasm was Mick, holding my mother’s head firmly as she futilely attempted to retreat from the semen jetting into her mouth. Gagging she was finally allowed release and I watched as his produce dribbled from her open mouth to fall amongst the grass, remnants covering her chin.

Billy who continued to thrust deeply into her vagina announcing a few moment later “I’m going to shoot my load up your mum” did just that.

Pulling his now softening penis from between her legs standing he fastened his trousers.

“She a good fuck” then grinning he asked “Why don’t you have a go?”

“Fuck off Billy”

During this brief exchange my mother had taken the opportunity pull her skirt down and now knelt on the grass.

“Please, we have to go now”

“In a minute” he replied absently, he appeared to be searching his mind for something than with smile instructed

“Get your knickers off”

She obeyed peeling her pantyhose and knickers down her legs and off in a single bundle.

Billy then unpeeled her knickers from her pantyhose, these he casually into his back pocket grinning

“A souvenir”

The pantyhose were simply cast behind him.

“Now you can go”

We walked in silence the short distance home. I felt a strange separation from the situation, disbelief at what had happened, the sticky mess of my own ejaculation in my jeans, however, remained physical proof of the pleasure I had derived from watching her abuse.

This may seem strange and I suppose it may be given the events described and those to follow, but as anyone would tell you I was and have always been a good and dutiful son. A son who deeply loves his mother in the traditional sense, however, at the same time in a separate compartment of my mind I perceived her to be a sexual object. I saw and see no conflict between these feelings.

I felt no guilt at this I accepted it as I accepted the colour of my eyes. The fact that it was ‘wrong’ held the secret of the intensity of my pleasure.

However, now for the first time the potential consequences came to the fore, my mother and I were close, too close in many ways, I having been forced to take on the role of confidant, adviser and to some extent surrogate spouse since my parents divorce but I didn’t want the closeness of our relationship lessened.

We arrived at the house the gate creaking loudly as we entered the small garden the only sound in the still night air.

On entering the house I simply said “Night” and quickly retreated to my room.

I lay in bed trying to speculate as to the likely consequences of the evening’s events, my mother’s reaction.

Then there was a gentle tap at my door

“Can I come in?”

“Sure”

What followed had not been one of my speculations.

She entered and sat on the edge of my bed and taking my hand apologised for what I had had to witness and attempted to justify her actions. I remember little detail of the conversation though the core I do recall.

“You know what they’re like you can’t say no to them”

“If you say no it just makes them worse” An underlying hope appeared to be don’t resist and they’ll get bored and seek entertainment elsewhere.

“There’s just the two of us we don’t need trouble”

“We need the money from my job.” This had not occurred to me another reason for her acquiescence was that she worked at shop run by Billy’s mother.

“We’ll be out of here soon” This had become something of a mantra the reason for which was not to become apparent for some time.

“Just don’t you do anything”

In all my speculations this was not what I had anticipated.

The next day as I walked through the park towards Billy’s I hoped her abandoned pantyhose would still be there but they had gone, perhaps removed by the park-keeper, I prefer to think providing entertainment to a group of kids.

To be continued





© Copyright 2006 Kotu (stephenangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085282-Playing-in-the-Park