*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085563-Darn-the-emptomy-of-evil-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kino
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Teen · #1085563
Three girls experiences explaining why school is evil.Literaly.They are very mean there.
Journal: Harliquin
Date:1/3.06
Time:11:30 PM

Subject:The math teacher is hot, and yet an EVIL MEAN POO-POO STINKY HEAD!

*Regains composure* Okay,as you can tell i've turned into a melodramatic five year old. No I am not so dont get any ideas!. *shakes fist in a rage* As you all know, cause im about to tell you, this is a new journal.Just had to run that by you.

*In the backround*
Mariol: QUIT THINKING OUT LOUD!
Harlequin:QUIT LISTENING!
Mariol:I CANT DO THAT WITH YOU DOING THAT!
Harlequin:YOU CHEW YOUR TOENAILS!
Mariol:THATS NOT ETHICAL! THAT DIDNT EVEN MAKE SENSE!
Harlequin:YOU FACE ISNT ETHICAL!

*Gets back to writing* Now that that is over,i can tell you that the math teacher is evil.The math teacher is evil.There, I said it.Im kidding dont shoot me, heres the real story.

*Flash back to School day*

The school was filled with the sounds coming from the throng of students, passing through the squeaking wooden doors. The floor squeaked with the sea of shoes passing over its shiney surface.

Amidst the chaos of children getting to their classrooms on time, and others passing and waving at friends on the way up the oak laiden stairs. Only one, sitting on the landing of the school show case, refused to leave. The only thing she did was write.
Clearing the white strands of hair from her face, she gazed intently at her note book. Scribbling anything and everthing that came to her mind.Her blood red eyes shifted with every idea that formed in her head and filtered to the paper, the plot bunny was on her side today.

But no the teacher that was hanging right over her.
" Miss Armony. " The whisper in her ear sent her note book flying, along with the poor imaginary plot bunny that clung to the edge of the paper.

A man, about 6'0 snatched the notebook from the ground. The poor girl couldnt say as the mans eyes were already skimming the lines.
© Copyright 2006 kino (peas_on_earth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085563-Darn-the-emptomy-of-evil-school