*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085730-Forbidden-Fruit
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1085730
A complicated and erotic story. It is only short but has a passion for sex and lies.
"Lift your feet up Amber! Leap Amber!" Carlos my dancing instructor yells as I crash to the floor... yet again. I get up blushing, not only embarrased at falling on my arse but also because he had been on my back all night! We had shared a few weeks together, having fun, stroking each others ego but I never thought those few weeks would have accumulated to him being so bitter! I never understood how he just ended it so abruplty. It ended six months ago but I think about it every night...
"Hi Amber, I'm Stephanie, your new roommate!"
"Hey Stephanie, thanks for renting me a room for the summer" I replied, awkwardly. I had always been shy and this did not help since I had moved from England to Sydney to spontaniously start a singing career. I know, I know, why didn't I move to Hollywood to flaunt my terrific debut. Well, to be honest I was planning on it but when my cousin pull a few strings with a big company rep in Sydney he agreed to help me along with publishing A debut single. Within two weeks of the phone call I was somewhere in Newtown living with some girl named Stephanie.
"Don't thank me Amber, your the one paying me!" She respondes, laughing. I give her a chuckle back. She was something totally different to the drones you find on the streets back at home. They wouldn't even give you a second look let alone talk to you! She was so bubbly. I welcomed her personality with open arms, it was a nice change.
" So you wanna strut the streets of Sydney? I can take you sightseeing, shopping, dancing, whatever you like!" She explained, excitedly.
"Actually Stephanie, I think I'm a bit jetlagged, I think I might just settle down in my room and leave the excitement of the big city for tomorrow." I reply.
"Oh, ok. Your room is up the stairs, second door to your left."
I enter my new domain. It's an extremely small room, much smaller than my one back home. Only one small window lighting my room. I observe my new room, trying not to be so close minded. I have one single mattress on the floor, a small chest of draws and a fan.
'At least the weather is a nice change' I think to myself trying to erase the thoughts of my huge victorian style room, my king size bed, my silk curtains with my huge built in wardrobe. I stare at my new room, its so bland. Lifeless. I drag my huge travel bags into the corner of my dull room and picture a nice plant next to the doorway, a chestnut blanket box at the end of my bed, a gorgeous new pair of lace curtains, at least some new pillows! I ponder to myself
'I am in Sydney, I have $2000 dollars to my name (thanks to my Dad) I can't just sit in this room, I will take Stephanie up on her offer of shopping! Lord knows this place needs something new, to brighten up the place, remind me of home.'
I jump in the shower and think of what to buy and where to put it. I jump out, get dressed and proceed to walk downstairs to take Stephanie up on that offer.
"Hey Steph, on second thoughts, lets go shopping!"
I stop as I see her perched on the lap of an exotic looking male. He looks mid twenties and winks at me.
"So Steph, going to introduce me to this perfect looking stranger in your loungeroom?" He asks jokingly.
She giggles "Of course! Amber this is my fiance, Carlos. Carlos, this is my new roommate Amber."
"Hi" I reply, nervously looking to the floor.
"Hi Amber, lovely to meet you. So am I taking you girls shopping or what?"
"Yes!" We scream in unisen.
We scrounge shops for hours finding beautiful antiques and delicate knick-knacks for me to take home. By the time I have spent $600 I call it a day.
"Well i'm spent!" I reply happily. After we arrive home Steph and Carlos help me re-arrange my liitle room.
"Wow, it's 11 o'clock! I have to get some sleep, I have to go to work in a couple of hours!" Steph comments, disappointed.
"Oh, ok. Ill see you tomorrow babe" Carlos replies.
"You don't have to go home babe! Get to know Amber a little more and leave whenever your ready. Goodnight guys" She says leaving the room.
"Night" I reply, happy that Carlos is staying.
Weeks pass and I find myself thinking more and more about Carlos. He was so sexy, he was choreographer and I would find myself thinking of how his hips swayed so smoothly with each step he took. I swept my thoughts of him under the rug. He was to get married, to my roommate, who over time has gradually become my best friend!
After Carlos, Steph and I have a few drinks a few nights later, Steph announces she is retiring for the night so once again, Carlos and I are left to talk.
"You look so sexy tonight, Amber. Your arse looks great in those pants." He says through his slurs. I cant help but blush but how do I respond? He is drunk after all.
"Ah...Thanks..."
Fuck, I'm such an idiot.
"Ah...I'm just going to go wash my face, i'll be back in a moment."
I hurry to the bathroom and lean against the wall. Carlos, Stephs fiance is flirting with me. 'It means nothing, he's just drunk' I think to myself.
The door creaks as someone slowly opens it, I turn around quickly to see Carlos standing there with a grin on his face.
"I want you. Iv'e wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on that body of yours. Let me have you"
Before I have time to respond he sweeps me into his arms and sits my on the bathroom bench. My arse feels cold and wet on the tile but I don't care. I feel his cock swell through his jeans. Without giving it a second thought I rip them off. He must of been waiting for me to do that. Before they even hit the floor his cock is thrusting away inside me, his hands clasping my back motioning my onto him. I start to breathe heavily as the feeling washes over me, his hands make me shiver with every slight touch. He is gentle but not too gentle. He knows exactly how to treat a women. His face starts to go red and he starts to moan and I know he is close to cuming. I motion his hands to grab my arse and throw me onto him, we moan as we cum together both whipering in delight. He eases out of my pussy shivering, then grins like the cheshire cat. I lick my lips and suck the rest of his juice off his cock. his knees go weak and we realise we could be caught any minute. Steph is just in the next room. He eases out of me, gives me a kiss on my forehead then climbs into bed with her.
I'm awoken by pleasurable screams. he is fucking her again and he wants me to hear it. He wants me to be jeolous, he wants me to yearn for him. I do but I dont let him know that. At first I'm paralised with anger as he only fucked me a few nights ago. I had that cock last Monday. 'Hey, I had that cock last Monday.' I start to feel unbelievably aroused as I thrust my fingers up my wet pussy and move with his groans. I fantasies of the night we shared and with that, I cum.
"Hey Amber, I have a great idea! Carlos should show you some professional moves before you cut your first CD!" She shrieks, enthusiastically, totally oblivious to where that will lead. I play along.
"Oh, I don't know..." I say, gritting my teeth to stop my grin
"Hes going to teach you and thats final!"She squeales.
"Swing your hips in time to the music. Watch i'll show you." He says between moves. Watching his toned body sway to the music made me so unbelievably wet...
"Like this" He says seductively, grabbing my hips. I start to grind with him, moving closer and closer to that bulge in his tights. The music stops.
"Fuck me, fuck me now." I beg.
He smiles, pulls down his tights and bends me over a chair. He slams into me from behind grabbing my hair tighter with every thrust. I cum all over his cock again and again.
"I'm going to cum! Fuck!!!" He screams with delight. He smiles as I wipe the sweat off his face.
"So how did the dancing go?" Steph asks, inquisitively.
"I don't want to stop, it was fantasic!" I enthues. I didn't feel a slight bit of remorse. Wheather that makes a horrible person, i'm not sure but I don't care. I was addicted. Addicted to his smell, his hips, his cock, his cum. It makes me swell just thinking about it.
"Wow! You must be getting really good at your dancing Amber, thats your 4th time this week!" She says. I smile. Truth is, I wouldnt haven't have a clue what I was doing, I was just enjoying being with him.
"So, show me some moves!" She shrieks. Fuck.
"No, I'm too tired, I'm going to hit the sack, I'm just..."
"Bullshit" She interupts.
"Show me some fucking moves!" She demands.
"But Steph, I really am..."
"You stupid slut. It is true." She cuts me off.
"He told me. How he fucks you, where he fucks you. I have been scrubbing my bathroom all day." She screams, enraged.
"No Steph, it's not..."
"Get the fuck out of my house or I'm calling the police. I'm not joking, get out!" She demands.
There's no use disputing it. She knows, the gigs up. Why would he tell her?
I turn up to Carlos' studio a nervous wreck. I hadn't seen or heard from him in a month but I had to. I enter the doors praying Stephanie isn't there. Why would she be? She would of left him no doubt. I walk up the corridor and the first thing I spot is him. He turns and stares for a good 30 seconds before opening his mouth.
"Amber? Oh my God, what are you doing here?" He says, dumbfounded.
"I had to see you. I have to tell..." I stop mid way. I am in awe, on his finger is a wedding ring. He notices what i'm looking at and doesn't even flinch.
"Yes, we married. Last month. She will be here any minute so you better leave." He replies, bluntly.
"I'm just hear to dance. She doesn't need to know, I just want to perfect my dancing." I lie, trying to hide my disappointment.
"I missed you" He replies, guarded. Before I know it he is embracing me as if he never wants to let me go. I needed to feel his touch, have him inside me again. Married or not, he is what I want. I reached down for his zipper and as I start to undress him he slaps my hand away. He shakes his head at me but I know it not what he wants. I go for it again but he still resists. I start to undress myself, seeing if he will take the bait. I reach underneath my mini skirt and slowly pull off my wet white g-string. He quivers so slightly, he doesn't think I noticed. I get atop his desk and spread my legs, my wet cunt on display. Without hesitation his head plows deep between my legs, nestling and sucking with anticiapation. I watch as his dick gets harder and harder. He looks at me, closes his eyes as he lets me undo his zipper. I pull out his pulsing member and launch it deep into my mouth. I suck on his tasty cock until he cums all over my face. I shriek with excitement. I leave hurridly as Steph car pulls up.
"I'll see you tomorrow night" I wink back at him as I escape through the fire exit.
I return the next night to find him not take a second glance at me. Then the third night, fourth, until it was just him ordering me around the dance floor.
Six months down the track I'm finishing up my lessons with Carlos. My single is due out in a month and things will never be the same between us. I'm going to continue on with my singing career back home and focus on getting better. You see, I turned up at the dance studio that night to tell Carlos I was pregnant. I was excited for the possibilities him and I could of had. It was, as I soon learnt, just sex and aborted my baby. I'm going to forget about Sydney, about Carlos and go back for my family... and my husband.











© Copyright 2006 Syenna Reign (syennareign at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1085730-Forbidden-Fruit