*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1086547-Another-Tear-Another-Day-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Death · #1086547
Kelsi Potter is a seventeen year old girl who has to deal with the death of her mother.
20, March 2006
Location: Phoenix Therapy Center

"I just want to help you." Dr. Levitz said for about the tenth time that therapy session.

Kelsi new exactly what Dr. Levitz wanted to do but she couldn’t bring herself to be helped. She was angry at this doctor for being so patient with a little bitch. She was angry at her father for doing all of the shit he had done. Most of all she was angry at herself for being so helpless.

"Let's talk about something that interests you. Do you play any sports?"

"No."

"What about music? Do you play any instruments?"

"No."

Dr. Levitz took a deep breath. She looked at this seventeen year old girl who was far more difficult than her twin brother, Eric. Her anger towards everything definitely showed in anything she did or said.

"Do you want to talk about the day your mother d-"

"No!" Kelsi yelled. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why don't you tell me about your family?"

"What family?" Kelsi snorted. Dr. Levitz didn't say anything. "Eric is my twin brother, which you already knew. Christopher is my twenty one year old brother who acts like a five year old. He's crazy."

"It's called schizophrenia." Dr. Levitz corrected.

"I know what it's called." Kelsi spat.

"Go on."

"My father is an asshole. He doesn't care about his kids unlike my mother. She was amazingly beautiful and funny and caring. She hardly ever got mad at us." Kelsi's voice faltered.

"That's all for today. Good job Kelsi."

"Yeah whatever." The girl got up from the couch and walked out the door without another word.
© Copyright 2006 Poet Guasto (liverpoolfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1086547-Another-Tear-Another-Day-Chapter-One