*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087982-Chapter-5-Ashley-Jaret-and-Rasa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1087982
Jaret leaves Ashley waiting for a bit too long...
         Ashley walked into the bar and sat down, waiting for Jaret to come.

         When is he going to get here?She thought, frustrated. He said he would be here before me!

         After she waited a few hours--and had way too many drinks, she decided to leave and go feed.

         Just minutes after she stumbled out, Jaret walked in, looking paler than usual.

         "Something the matter, Jaret?" asked Amysto. He was the bartender and a fledgling of Rasa.

         "No, I just got in a friendly fight with Matéo." He sighed and after looking around the bar, he continued, "I'm looking for Ashley though. Have you seen her?"

         "Actually, you just missed her. She was waiting for you, but she got bored. I think she went out to feed, but she had way too much to drink. You had better find her before she gets herself into trouble."
         Jaret sighed heavily and nodded. "Thank you Amysto." Then he got up and left, hoping to find Ashley soon.

         Where the hell is she? He thought. And now, I can't even sense her aura because I hid it! It is dangerous for her to be hungry, alone and drunk! What if she runs into Rasa? By now he was furious with himself for being late and was running fiercly through the woods.

         Ashley had been the second vampire to beat Rasa in a fight. Their fight had been outside of the bar and also witnessed by many of the stronger vampires. Rasa had been humiliated and now, she took every chance possible to get even with Ashley.

         Jaret ran even faster now, as he remembered what Rasa had said about getting even. He grew more worried and kept increasing his speed until he could go no faster. "God damn it! I really shouldn't have been so late!" He said to himself.

         He ran into a clearing and gasped. He was shocked at what he saw: Ashley was laying on the ground with a minor head injury (looked worse than it was), but what shocked him the most was the person kneeling next to her. That person was Rasa. She was trying to help Ashley!
© Copyright 2006 Is being hated by Jacob (taylor_22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1087982-Chapter-5-Ashley-Jaret-and-Rasa