*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088108-Your-Daily-Forecast
Rated: E · Poetry · News · #1088108
don't get to worried about the future.
Just like weather reports
Dire predictions have been wrong in the past and will be wrong in the future…

So don’t listen to those loons, who say, “What’s happening to the kids today? That green house gas will kill us all. And where’s the world going now? When are we getting there? Why and How? THE WORLD’S GOING UP IN FLAMES. APOCALYPSE NOW! REPENT! BE SHAMED. They’ll nuke each other. Let those a-bombs fly! Tooth for tooth; eye for eye! Stranger Danger! Crime’s on the rise. Don’t look that feller’ in the eyes. Those icebergs are gonna melt and half the world is too damn svelte. The other half is morbidly obese. The religious nuts will kill us all and two thirds of the world is in thrall. If AIDS doesn’t kill us, it’ll be the flu. Who wants a global pandemic or two? The world’s in retrograde, my dear.”

IF ALL WE HAVE TO FEAR IS FEAR
THE WORLD IS IN PERIL ...

…As of now all dire predictions have been canceled.
© Copyright 2006 Apropos Of Nothing (byanyothername at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088108-Your-Daily-Forecast