*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088306-Loving-you-
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1088306
Love is not always pure.
Loving You…

I lay watching you breathing, and I wonder, what goes on in your mind. The scars I have given you will heal. I always make sure I cut, bite, scratch where your clothes will be. Can you not see I have to prove you are my property? I love you so much, that I have to do this. I lean over, slowly and softly sucking on your ear lobe, I feel you start awake beneath me, and I cannot help but smile. To all your friends you are the tough one, who can take on anyone. It is as though there are two parts to you. One who doesn’t give a damn what people think of you, and one who cares so much, you dare not do anything that may upset me. As you lay there watching the wall, froze in that position, I slide my cold hand up the back of your pyjama top, and feel you flinch as I run my fingers across the cut marks.

I throw off the quilt, and remove your top, all in one motion. I flip you roughly onto your back, and slowly slide down your pyjama bottoms revealing your smooth, legs. I trail my hands up your thigh, barely touching you, I hear you emit a soft moan. This one subtle sound turns me on so tremendously, I can feel the heat radiating from my crotch. I straddle you, and kiss your soft lips roughly. I take a moment to admire your perfect body. I feel a rush of pride, your mine, and no one else will see this body. I slowly kiss down you body, making you moan at the soft touches, I trail my finger down from your navel, slowly circling your clit, making you arch into me for more contact.

I manoeuvre myself until I am lying between your legs. I lick ever so softly around your clit, slightly sucking at it, I slide two fingers inside of you, deep and hard, and with my other hand I hold your hips firmly to the bed. I know this is driving you crazy, I can hear you moaning for more, but I will not give in to your commands, not yet, you will have to take this punishment. You have always gotten what you wanted, so someone has to be firm with you. I slide my fingers in you fast, hard and deep, but stroking your clit so slowly. I can hear you begging me now, I quicken the pace on your clit to match my fingers, and I insert one more finger. Your breathing becomes deep and starts to slow down as the orgasm hits you. You moan my name aloud. I sit up and order you to roll over, you oblige.

You are lying on your front now, with your face leaning to one side, and your hair swept over so I have access to all of your back. I straddle you so I am sitting on your ass; I get my trusty knife, and whisper in your ear, ‘this will not hurt’. You know what is coming, I have put you through this enough, you have to take the bad with the good, and things have to be in balance. I find the place I want to cut tonight and slowly but firmly press the sharp knife to your pure white skin, I glide it along, pressing down more and more, until, deep red blood starts to seep from the wound. I can hear you gasp every time you feel me press down onto you. I repeat the process until you are nearly crying, I place my knife on the bedside table beside you.

Climbing off you, I undress, you have not moved yet; you have learnt well my angel, not to move without my permission. I guess the blood and tears finally got through to you, I own you. I open a packet that is lying on the side. I climb over you so I am lying beside you; I wipe the blood away gently, because I know this will sting if I hurry it. I kiss the back of your neck and look at your beautiful, tear stained face. I love you so much, that is why I do this. I wrap my arm around your waist, and close my eyes. Loving you, is what makes me complete, and i know the more scars i give you, the more you belong to me. I kiss you lightly on the forehead and softly whisper 'I love you my sweetheart'
© Copyright 2006 xinnocencex (xbratx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088306-Loving-you-