*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088898-the-goddess-of-my-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Emotional · #1088898
the women who has help more then she knows
this women who pulled me out off a endless hole of my former life. her beauty and mind is untouchable by any person in this world. she can do anything that she want with her life. she has the most potentual of any person i seen in education. but she has out her life on hold from me . a person is back woods worked all of his life to make in sprots and didnt . joined the army and almost done with it . i cant waht to see what happens when she puts her mind to what she wants to do with the rest of her life. this women is best thing to happen to a guy like me. i support her in any thing she does with her life. my whole life after the army will be dedicatd to make her happy happy as humanly possible. i never want to see the beautiful brown eyes cry from despair and anger. only cry from the joy of the life that we will have on this world . that why she is on my pestidle of the most important thing in this world to me.

she is only up to my armpit in hieght. but she is as tall as the empire state building in every aspect of her life. her brown hair flows like a ocean on a brezzy day. so shiny and smooth like a baby after a bath. her body is of a goddess in egypt, who demands the respect of every person she is around. her smell is like walking threw a feild of flowers and stop every step to smell the beautufulness of nature. her eyes are or so deep with emotion and thoughs of love and whats to come in the life ahead of her. she is the godess of my life and im her soilder here to guide her and protect her from this world of hate and war. she is the bostionain beauty and the wife of the soilder.
© Copyright 2006 war fighter (dantheman8253 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1088898-the-goddess-of-my-life