*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089165-fear
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1089165
the mind can wonder
I am alive still and again in my steel room of horrors. I let my mind wander as I wait to be freed from this tormented hell. I am deceived again as click sounds from the lock turning. I curl in the corner as I wait for what is to come. He stands there menacingly as the door opens slowly. I tense as fear bleeds into my thoughts of endless pain. Apprehension takes over as he comes closer stripping himself, then me, liking every minute he was in control. I scream as his disease spreads through me, the intolerable pleasure that follows. He moans softly as he rocks to and fro inside me like a child. I remember liking it for a moment, moaning as he bit my neck until I realized the truth and ran to the wet caverns of my fear, ran like a coward, I hide inside whenever they come near. I hide in the only place safe: me: some place I can stay in a coma, numb but aware. for hours with out motion until my bones scream for it, until my body is bursting to be released and I stay unmoved...he's released me now and I hope to be left alone as I’m lifted gently into his arms. once again, I am against the wall, his body pushing into mine. I scream and fight slipping away into darkness, but welcome it with open arms and I am no more...
© Copyright 2006 vampiress (deathchild666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089165-fear