*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089759-Jack
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #1089759
This is my first try at this. So any adivce is welcomed.
Scott tapped his fingers anxiously on the neck of his beer bottle. He was fully aware of the man across the room eying him intently. Almost wantingly. He looked at the man’s hands, wondering what it would feel like to have them roaming his body. Scott quickly shut those feelings out. He had given up his homosexuality years ago, and would refuse to go back that way again. But those eyes bore into him until he could no longer take it. Scooping up his coat, Scott marched out the door into the snow.

He tried desperately to steady his shaking hand and slide the key into the ignition. Thoughts of what that man could do to him flew through his mind, and he finally threw the keys down in frustration. He nearly screamed when someone knocked on the window. Scott looked up to see the man from the bar smiling at him. Scott inwardly groaned, pushed open his door, and jumped to the ground.

“Is there something I can help you with?” Scott asked, his voice creaking.

“I think so. I’m William, or Bill, if you like.” His voice was pleasant, crisp and lined with a Scottish accent. “I was just talking to Jack Tallan.” Scott winced; Jack had been his very first love and refused to believe that Scott had gone straight. “He tells me you’re quite the man’s man.” Damn him.

“No. No,” Scott assured, blushing. “I’m not like that. Not anymore.” Bill stepped closer, so that he was only an inch from Scott’s face. He smelled so sweet, making Scott nearly dizzy.

“Ah. What a shame. You’re so pretty. Well I’ll leave you this then,” Bill placed a neatly folded napkin in Scott’s sweaty hand. “Just in case.” Bill winked and turned away into the snow.

*******************************

Scott sat in bed that night, turning over in his mind his possible options. He had never felt that aroused before; not since his days with Jack. But this was even more powerful than that. And besides, what’s the worst that could happen if he admitted that he was never straight. Everyone else knew. It was about time he did too.

Scott lay his head gently on his pillow, hold the napkin above his head. When he unfolded it he was expecting a phone number. Instead, he found an address. Scott had to hand it to him; Bill was a bold man. Scott glanced at the glowing red numbers on his desk. 10:42. It wasn’t incredibly late. And Bill didn’t seem like the kind of guy to be in bed by now. Maybe if he just went by, just to see what kind of neighborhood it was, there was no harm in that. Was there?

******************************


Scott had to admit that the house was not at all shabby. And luckily, it seemed that every light in the whole house was on. Scott sat in his truck for almost twenty minutes before turning the engine off and making his way to the door. It took him another fifteen minutes to convince himself that he was crazy. He couldn’t just show up at some guy’s house, begging. Heaving a heavy sigh, Scott turned off the doorstep. He was halfway down the walk when he heard the door open, basking him in light.

“What, you come all this way and you won’t come in?” Bill asked, amused. Scott turned and faced Bill, a sheepish smile on his face.

“I was just trying to decide if you were home.” Scott could feel himself flush at such a ridiculous excuse. Bill raised an eyebrow before turning into the house.

“You’re coming in, aren’t you?” Bill called. Scott hurried along and shut the door behind him. Bill had gone on to the living room, where he was tending to a fire. “Something I can get you? To drink?” Scott just shook his head. Bill chuckled. “Lighten up, Scott. I know it’s been a while. But it’ll all come back.” Bill placed one of his large soft hands on Scott’s shoulder and squeezed before letting go. He went in front of the fireplace and sat on the floor, his back resting on the sofa. Scott slowly wandered over, trying to control the nervous feeling brewing in the pit of his stomach. Bill smiled at him as he slid down next to him.

“This is a wonderful place you have,” Scott choked.

“Yeah. I had it completely redone ‘bout a year ago.” Bill eyed him for a moment before continuing. “But you don’t really give a damn about my house, do you?” Scott blushed, which was enough of an answer. Bill leaned into him, pressing his soft lips against Scott’s, wasting no time with his tongue. Scott felt the nervousness in his stomach head south. Bill’s hand came up to his cheek, stroking gently at the stubbly skin. Scott looked into Bill’s green eyes and whispered, “Damn.”

******************************


They managed to get stripped in what must’ve been a record. Scott was impressed by the equipment Bill sported. Bill pushed Scott to the ground and lay on top of him. Scott breathed a sigh of relief; he had know idea how much he had missed this. Bill’s fingers expertly pinched Scott’s soft nipples, while his mouth muffled the moans. Scott desperately wanted Bill inside of him. But Bill would not have it. Not yet. Bill’s mouth moved to Scott’s neck, and made it’s way past the sore nipples, and to the now fully erect cock. Bill made a bit of a greedy chuckle before taking him in his mouth. Instinctively, Scott began to thrust, but Bill pinned his hips to the floor. He moved his mouth up and down Scott’s shaft, stopping once to stick two fingers in his mouth. Scott saw this and immediately began to whimper. His ass had had no practice since Jack, and he didn’t know if he could handle it. But he had no time. He let out a little cry as the fingers were jammed into him. Bill had let up on Scott’s hips, so Scott began to thrust into Bill’s mouth, while trying to push down onto Bill’s fingers. Scott went rigid as he felt the orgasm ripping through him. Bill began to ease up, and stopped just as Scott was on the edge. Scott yelled in frustration.

Bill eased himself back onto Scott, just letting him catch his breath before the next round. This time, Bill pushed his cock into Scott right away. Pain seared through Scott at this rude intrusion. Bill started a rhythm, and Scott got into time with him. He reached up to meet Bill’s lips and their tongues started a dance in time to their thrusts. Scott felt himself get closer again, but this time he knew there was know stopping. His arms wrapped tight around Bill as he braced himself for the orgasm. Bill kept up the movements, even as Scott came all over him. Bill smiled approvingly down at him, proud that he’d come back from the straight side. Soon Bill too became faster before shooting into Scott and collapsing onto him. They lay there, waiting for their breathing to steady.

“You were magnificent. For someone with no practice,” whispered Bill, laughingly. His tongue teased Scott’s ear. Scoot smiled and glanced towards the kitchen. A figure, looking remarkably like Jack, flashed a pleased smile before disappearing. Scott wasn’t even sure he really saw him.
© Copyright 2006 Claire Darcy (kaylie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1089759-Jack