*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091159-Breaking-the-Habit
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1091159
Can Alicia free herself from her lover's power? EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!
Her mind wandered as the wipers intermittently swiped across the windshield in the light afternoon mist. For the first time in the past six months, she almost dreaded seeing him. This was supposed to be the last time. She tried to end it over the phone, but, as before, he convinced her to meet once again. But this time was different. She had made up her mind. It would be their final encounter. "Goodbye, Marcus," she said aloud. The sound of the words made her feel powerful. It was time to move on in her life. She finally realized she was tired of sharing.

This anxiety was different from the thrill she had grown accustomed to after his phone calls: The secret meeting spots, the practiced explanations of his whereabouts, the hushed voices when his cell phone rang. She was thinking of leaving the parking lot near his home to drive aimlessly, when she caught a glimpse of him approaching in the rearview mirror. That familiar twinge in her stomach appeared, on cue. Even as she sat there, resolute, he still had some strange power over her. He opened the car door and sat beside her. Without a word, he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her face to his abruptly, their teeth gnashing as his tongue probed her mouth. The raindrops rolled from his shaven head onto her cheeks and tasted salty on his lips. She felt it happening again. She was losing strength.

She pulled back quickly before he sucked away any more of her resolve. "I told you this is it...don't...don't do that." She looked ahead and put the car into drive. Her cool attitude had no effect. His voice still contained the same heat it always did. "Let's go to my place," he suggested. "I thought she was home, " she was confused. "Trust me, Alicia." The first two words almost made her laugh. Trust him? She could imagine him giving his wife the same line.

She drove through the parking lot of the apartment complex where neither of them lived, around the corner and into the driveway of his home. She always felt vulnerable here; the danger used to be thrilling. However today it was as if her car had a scarlet letter A painted on it, revealing to all what its driver's purpose was for visiting.

The two contemplated the strengthening rain before exiting the car and dashing to the front door. They had no sooner entered the house when he began unbuttoning her pants. "Wait," she stopped his hands. "I want this last time to be special." She knew she would regret not savoring this experience. "I want to make love." She recalled one time before when he had asked her, "Do you want to make love, or do you want to fuck?" She had asked him what his choice was. "Both," he had answered before treating her to an erotic feast of the flesh she would never forget.

Tenderly he cradled her face and kissed her softly. "I don't want this to be it." Did she see a glimpse of sorrow in his deep brown eyes? He closed them and pressed his forehead to hers. They stood there, holding each other as if to memorize the warmth of one another's arms.

Taking her by the hand, he led her to the sofa. It was then she noticed the candle light surrounding them. This was a first. He's really trying to get to me, she thought, be strong. She lowered to the sofa as he remained standing. Her arms wrapped around his legs, she hugged him, her cheek against the hardness inside the front of his jeans. She stifled the sigh that tried to escape her, slowly blowing out the breath so he wouldn't know how aroused she was already.

He pushed her shoulders slightly and tugged her shirt up and over her head. With one hand he expertly unclasped the front closure of her bra and removed it. Still standing above her, he unzipped his jeans. Her breathing became rapid as she anticipated what was about to be revealed. Impatient, she helped him unfasten his jeans and yanked them and his boxers to the floor. Grabbing his ass she pulled him into her mouth, nearly choking in her haste. As the saliva built in her mouth and his cock swirled inside, she dug her fingernails into his flesh, causing him to flinch. She heard a familiar sigh of pleasure escape from his mouth. She was going to miss that sound.

She gazed up at his face while she tasted him, savoring the delicious flavor of temptation. Stopping abruptly, she lost her breath. She grabbed her shirt reflexively from beside her and covered her bare chest. His wife stood watching from the stairway behind him. How long had she been there? Her heart pounded with such force, she was sure they could both hear it. Strangely, Marcus did not move. The sly smile on his face only contributed to the anxiety and confusion she was feeling.

His wife walked slowly down the stairs. She was wearing a silk bathrobe, the one Alicia had seen hanging behind the bathroom door times before. Alicia tried to read the expression on his wife's face. She braced herself for a barrage of nasty names and accusations, even violence, but the woman in the bathrobe somehow looked content as she approached. Alicia looked to Marcus for some sort of indication of what to do, but he only wore the same grin.

"Marcus told me you were ending things with him." The woman finally spoke. She now sat inches away from Alicia, who was frozen with fear. "Now, how are we supposed to fulfill your fantasies if you end this?" she hissed in her ear. "You've always wanted to be with another woman, right?" Marcus was the only soul she had shared that fantasy with. "And you said you would only be with a woman you found sexy, right?" Alicia had also mentioned how sexy his wife was, wondering why he would betray such a beautiful woman. Marcus' wife stroked Alicia's temple tenderly, pushing a tendril of auburn hair behind her ear. "I've always known about you. I picked you out myself."

Alicia's mind reeled. She was instantly transported to the nightclub parking lot where she and Marcus met. She had not seen the fine male specimen all evening, yet the moment their eyes locked there was instant chemistry. Weeks had passed before they met up again and let passion take over. She remembered he treated the fact that he was married as inconsequential as a coaster on the coffee table. It seemed so easy for him. Alicia had tried to convince herself that it was easy for her, too. But all this time, in her nagging conscience, she knew the beautiful woman in the photos was a victim of her own selfish lust.

Now, however, the tables had definitely turned. The guilt that lingered after each time she spent with Marcus had been for nothing. What was she to feel now? Her instinct was to feel betrayed herself, but she fought it, knowing she had been a willing player in this elaborate game, regardless of who orchestrated it.

The wife continued stroking Alicia's hair. Alicia's heart still pounded, but the fear was being replaced by something else. Marcus must have told his wife how much she loved that sensation. She let her eyes close as the wife's fingers traveled along her cheek, to her neck, to her bare shoulder. The blouse she was gripping slipped from her hands. Opening her eyes momentarily, she noticed Marcus removing his shirt and stepping out of his pants completely. The sight of his lean, muscular, naked body, combined with the delicate sensations travelling across her own body made goosebumps form on her skin.

The robe his wife wore fell open, and Alicia saw how beautiful she was, indeed. She wore nothing beneath the silk. Her cocoa skin glistened in the candle light, and Alicia now noticed a hint of sandalwood scent emitting from her sensuous curves. He must have told her about that, too. Alicia inhaled deeply, the light, musky aroma further awakening her desire. Still stunned, she remained motionless, allowing the wife to continue her exploration of her body. Marcus knelt and continued removing her pants, sliding them off of her legs as she leaned back against the cushion, eyes closed.

"This will definately be special," he whispered in his deep, sultry voice. "But you won't want it to be the last time." She knew he was right. She had abandoned her resolve at the first stroke of her hair. There was nothing she could do now but surrender completely.

Four hands were now travelling her body: two with familiar expertise, two with longing exploration. Her nipples were fully erect, lightly twisted by his strong fingers. He pulled one into his mouth and bit gently, sending electricity through her body. The wife licked the other, her warm tongue coating her breast in saliva. Alicia felt herself growing moist as her breasts simultaneously received attention. His mouth found hers, his tongue sliding along her lips, pushing itself into her mouth. His wife leaned in, her tongue joining theirs. Three tongues tasting one another, drenching their faces, saliva dripping from their chins as their arousal grew.

Alicia cautiously let her hands explore the wife's body. The softness was new to her. Alicia had never touched another woman's body. She wondered how other things felt. She stroked the wife's smooth leg, venturing toward her center. The warmth grew as she neared the soft lips waiting to be stroked. She allowed the tip of her finger to probe further. It was true: it was like warm cherry pie. She now wondered if it tasted as sweet, swallowing her nervousness. She knew her own flavor, would his wife taste the same? Two fingers pushed deeper, now to her knuckles. The wife sucked in her breath, obviously pleased. Alicia withdrew her fingers and licked the juice coating them. Just as sweet as her own essence.

Marcus had paused to observe the women in their moment of discovery. His arousal was apparent in the size of his cock. He stroked the tip as he watched, a single drop of semen escaping like a tear of joy. His hands returned to wander Alicia's body, finding her center, as well. The sensation of his thick fingers strirring inside her as her own fingers were inside another was exquisite. His wife's hips began slowly gyrating to the rythm Alicia now kept with four fingers plunged deeply.

The heavy breaths and tiny groans of the women drove Marcus wild. Hands behind her knees, he pulled Alicia toward his face, and began devouring her, juices dripping onto the sofa. She let a squeal escape and bit her lip. Her hand still inside the other woman, she paused to enjoy the treat. The wife rose, interlacing her fingers with Alicia's slick fingers, gently bringing them to Alicia's lips for another taste. Alicia mimicked the movement of Marcus' tongue, licking and sucking her fingers.

The other woman removed the satin robe and positioned herself, straddling Alicia's face. Her downy lips were parted slightly by a swollen button of flesh. The woman's sandalwood scented skin combined with her own musk was intoxicating. Alicia instincitvely began sucking as her clit was sucked, licking as her lips were licked, probing, nibbling, till the wife began grinding her pussy. Her back arched; as she climaxed Alica felt her muscles contract, her tongue deep inside. She felt a strange new power as the other woman slunk beside her, satisfied.

Fueled by this power, Alicia pushed at Marcus' head. She wanted to take control now. He caught her clit with his teeth, refusing to stop. She groaned as he sucked harder, nearly sending her over the edge, but she resolved to get her way. Squeezing her thighs around his head, she escaped, then jumped to her feet. Wetness dripped down her thighs and shone on his face.

"I want to see how you fuck her." The animalistic sound of her own voice startled Alicia a bit. His wife reclined on the sofa, lazily fondling her erect nipples, chocolate kisses Alicia felt inclined to suck. But not yet. Alicia nodded, signaling for the married couple to proceed. "Turn her around." Alicia wanted to see the raw sex he gave her from a different perspective.

Marcus turned his wife over, sliding his finger down gently between her round, brown buttocks and parted them with both hands. Her lower lips glistened, inviting him in. With one hand on the small of her back, the other gripping the top of the sofa, he slid into her. He pumped slowly and rythmically, his hips rolling in an erotic dance. "Harder," Alicia choked. Her throat was dry. Marcus' hips picked up speed. His wife's low groans became louder as the thrusts intensified. "I said harder!" Alicia was enjoying her voyeuristic role. Both hands on the other woman's hips, he pounded fiercely, their skin slapping together loudly. Alicia thought his wife was lucky she didn't have fair skin as she did, which he could bruise so easily when his passion reached its heights. His back arched as he burst, an expression on his face which in any other situation might be construed as pain.

His wife still pressed her ass upward, wanting more as he pulled away. He was spent for the moment, but Alicia had only begun. She resumed his station, crouching to her hands and knees for a perfect view. Marcus' deposit was leaking from his wife. Alicia had tasted it many times before, so she leaned in and began lapping it with vigor. The woman squirmed, obviously enjoying the sensation. Alicia wanted to see the expression on her face as she pleased her.

"Turn around...I want to see you." She was greeted with a gaze of pure lust. The two exchanged a passionate kiss, adrenaline rising within them both. As their tongues swapped the flavors from all three bodies, the aching from below became persistent. Alicia lay on top of the wife, their swollen bits pressed together. Their tongues continued probing one another's mouths as Alicia began a slow grind on the woman's clit. The electric pulse was like no sensation she had ever felt. Sliding with ease, up...then down....up...then down. The wife's muffled moans as they kissed urged her to continue. Getting lost in the pleasure, she pressed harder, slid faster, then faster still. She held her breath; the pressure from within her mounted stronger and stronger, culminating in an orgasm so intense her entire body spasmed. Her breath finally escaped in a loud sigh as the wife's final moan signalled she, too, had peaked.

Marcus reclined on the far end of the sofa, eyes closed, satisfied smirk on his lips. His wife was sprawled on the opposite end, breathing heavily, eyes also closed. Alicia surveyed the scene, mind now perfectly clear. She quickly pulled on her shirt and jeans, tucking her undergarments into her pockets. Marcus opened one eye. "What are you doing?" "Goodbye Marcus." Even now the words empowered her. "I told you this was it." His wife made a small utterance of disbelief as Alicia walked toward the door. Her voice turned hard. "Lose my number."

Alicia closed the door silently and walked into the cleansing rain. She stood for a moment beside her car, face toward the heavens, letting the rain soak her face. She grinned as she drove away, drenched by rain and sex, knowing she was finally free.
© Copyright 2006 Bemused1 (bemused1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091159-Breaking-the-Habit