*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091507-Life-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1091507
Life is too short
Chapter One
Taken

This was all happing too fast for Ashley to grasp, she didn’t see it coming, she didn’t know what to do what to say, she tried pushing him away, she tried running, but his hand tightened on around her wrist. She pleaded for the guy she hardly knew to stop, she begged him, she tried yelling but the music was up the television was on and nobody but her boyfriend was up stairs. Why was this happening to her, he was supposed to come back down stairs he said he was coming back. “please Chris is coming back down, let go, Nathan….. Your hurting my arm” Ashley begged and fought to get loose of the hold that Nathan had on her arm. “Why are you playing, I see the way you look at me, you think I don’t notice, I know I can see it in your eyes, you know I want it and I know you want some to, why are you being so difficult?” Nathan pulled Ashley down to her knees, forcing her on the ground. “common jus relax, it won't be long, jus give me 7 minutes“ “Chris is coming back down stairs, stop….. CHRIS…” ashley cried, it was no use, he wasn't coming, the more she fought the more he began to get more aggressive….. Ashley was helpless. Ashley tried kicking him, scratching and biting but no matter what she did he still pinned her too the floor . Hovering over her, he looked at her and smiled “Chris isn’t coming back down stairs, now just be a good girl, and let me do my job” With those last words, Ashley knew Nathan was going to get it one way or another. Ashley didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t escape, she couldn’t go anywhere, she was trapped. Ashley stopped fighting Nathan. And what he wanted he got.

“Was it that bad” Nathan smiled and pulled up his pants and left the room. Ashley stayed on the floor with her pants still down to her knees. Ashley slowly sat up and noticed two of her buttons on the floor. She reached over and picked them up, looked down on her shirt wear the buttons got ripped off. Ashley slowly began to pull up her pants and noticed blood dripping down her legs, she noticed red stains on the carpet. Ashley zipped up her pants and feel back down unto the sofa behind her, Ashley broke down in tears, she knew she shouldn’t have came, but always did, to see him, what was good bout him, why did she kept her self with him she couldn’t understand, it was love she convinced herself Love.

“Ashley” yelled Chris from up stairs, “what the yell are you doing down their, get up here” Ashley quickly ran to the bathroom, to wash her face and fix herself up. But for what reason, she had no idea, she’d just been raped. “should I tell him?” Ashley looked at her reflection in the mirror “would he think I’m lying? but its his best friend, and Nathan’s only here for another week then he’s going back to the states, and I won't have to him gain after this, and--” “ASHLEY what the fuck is taking you so long?”
“I’m coming!, Jesus Christ", why the fuck am I acting this way, Chris does it all the time to me, is it rape if your boyfriend takes it when you don’t want it?. I mean I know how it feels, to get raped, he forces you on the ground or sofa, rips off my zipper and forces himself in….. Chris did it to me so many times I’ve lost count”

“YO Bitch I called your fucking ASS twice, already…..” Ashley heard foots steps coming down the stairs “are you fucking deaf, you just like getting me angry don’t you, and then when the end result comes out of it you start crying. And acting like a fucking child, YO Ashley don’t you hear me talking to you” Chris reaches down stairs, looking around he heads towards the room where he left her in, “you just like getting yourself in so much shit don’t you?”

Ashley slowly closes the bathroom door, leaving just enough room for her to watch him, “what the fuck, if you don’t get your ass out one of these rooms right now, shit girl. One, two” “relax I’m here” Ashley opens up the bathroom showing herself to Chris, “I was um…. using the bathroom..” “why were you down here so long” “I don’t know?” “ so you want to give your boy some loving, you know some TLC” “Chris I don’t want to” Chris smiles and walks towards the bathroom. “well I can fix that, I can still get my loving without your permission you should know me better than that.” “Chris not now, please baby, I dont want to” “oh by the way what were you and my boy Nathan talking about we’ll I was gone, you know, he says you guys had a little argument, but you put a really good fight baby, but then as always, you just give up, and let him in… you listen to what he has to give, taking in what he has to offer” suddenly she noticed Chris was right in front of her face, she was hearing him, but it was like she was right back with Nathan in the room. She looked up at Chris his face, it had no expression on it as usually, his eye’s......, he knew what happened, Ashley slowly began to back way from Chris, she backed herself up against the sink, holding her stomach Ashley quickly turned around and vomited all over the tile floor.

© Copyright 2006 Innocentsoul (shay.w at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091507-Life-Chapter-One