*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091544-The-Never-Ending-Maze
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1091544
"Now that I think about it, I had never heard of or seen the maze before now."
It just keeps going. Thirteen hours have past since I entered in here; there is no end in this maze. I found myself back at a corner I thought I had gone by before. In case I was wrong I went around the corner. It never stopped just kept on going. Why wasn’t I going anywhere?

I kept going and going but I wasn’t getting anywhere. It was as if I was going around in circles. Was there even an end? I don’t know why I even went into the maze in the first place. It had been a stupid idea. I was bored and was looking for an adventure, which was when I stumbled upon this maze, and thought it was just the adventure I was looking for. Now I wish I would have never made the stupid decision to go in.

It just kept going and going. Now I was certain I was going in circles, I was back at that same corner for what seemed like the hundredth time. It seemed that no matter what way I went I always ended up at the same corner, or maybe all the corners were the same. It just kept on going and going, what had I gotten myself into. I tried crying out for help but it was like I was crying out to nothing. I looked up one of the walls to see if I could maybe climb and see where in the maze I was. To no avail the wall was too tall and impossible to climb.

I walked around again but it just kept going. I gave up and hoped for the best that maybe if I was lucky somebody would find me. Now that I think about it, I had never heard of or seen the maze before now. I’m sure I would have seen it before considering I live not too far from this spot. It was like the maze sprouted out of nowhere. If nobody comes by tomorrow morning then I’ll try my luck again in the maze that just keeps going and going and going…


AN: This was an english assignment where we had to repeat a certain word which explains the repetition. I thought i'd post it up and see what you all thought about it so review and put down your thoughts on it.
© Copyright 2006 blahblah1435 (peachy_keen159 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091544-The-Never-Ending-Maze