*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091575-Lonely-Poet-Remembering
by Pearce
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Experience · #1091575
Remembering that which is destoryed
Sweet fleshy breasted companionship and eyes of ecstasy, tight legs opened in purset high naked stomach to knees of joy. Bautiful moving feet with rythm of love break the icy kingdom mask fortress with together naked noises of beutiful forest virginity. Instinctual nerve end twitches of pleasure fire breath aching for redemption in grasping limbs wrapped around the tree of fertility. Glorious death dimension of seperation for few moments lasting of heavenly sighs and wet full lips kissing. Together in glorious ending pathways but still the grasping mind extensions expressing that which lettered words reach eagerly and fruitlessly to exclaim. Oh the thumping pink nippled full bosom of babys dream tomb concochted. And sighing grasses pushed and shoved with solar winds and forces unknown as the warm light rain begins to fall with smiling sun swinging joyfully amongst the shadows.
© Copyright 2006 Pearce (smaypa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091575-Lonely-Poet-Remembering