*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091949-kevins-love-storypart1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Chapter · Other · #1091949
kevins a virgin melonie is not how will this turn out???
A small smile formed upon Melonies crimson lips, smeared from previous nocturnal activities, as Kevin stripped off his tight black shirt to reveal a gorgeously tanned , muscular body. Whilehe slowly removed his acid washed jeans it became evedent that he wasnt wearing any boxers, in fact he wasn't wearing any form of undergarment at all! "And you said you were a Chritian?" teased Melonie exitedly as she slipped out of her silky black thong dancing to the staticky sound of "pink floyd"coming from the old raidio in the corner.
"Maby I lied." he teased back pulling her against his firm, taught body.
Melonie let out a small gasp and it took all her strength not to take advantage of his innocence right away. "Help me out of my bra?" she asked, more to taunt him then anything els.
Bringing her closer into a tight embrace he awkwardly attempted to unhook her lowcut bra.
She pulled away from him to look up longingly into his deep brown eyes. "It undoes at the front dumbass. Why is it guys can never undo bras?"
Embarassed he turned away so that she only just saw his cheeks blush to the same deep pink as his lips. Cautiously Kevin turned to face her to learn that she had removed the annoying bra herself.
Acutely aware of Kevins steady gaze upon her slender olive toned body, Melonie took a step closer to him so that she could feel his swollen member pressing against her smooth abdomen.
Kevin froze not knowing what to do next.She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pressed his lips to hers.
Slowly he parted her lips with his toung. He kissed her deeply , and she longed for him to do much, much more.
As she sunk to the bed, he had no choice but to folloe. Melonie could feel the pressure of his strong body land softly upon her.
As Kevin pushed himself up a long brown curl slipped across Melonie's allready tight nipple, sending a shiver of sheer extacy down her entire body. His tender kisses followed the tingling sensation, from her forehead to her thighs. Melonie let out a deep moan and kevins lips returned to hers this time more passionate and full of adventure.
Kevin reached for his pants to retrieve a condon from its pocket and in doing so fell off the bed Melonie landing skillfully into his every crevasse. Kevin wantede to remain this way for ever and regretfully rolled Melonie away.
© Copyright 2006 claudia rylie (pieluver4life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1091949-kevins-love-storypart1