*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092227-Bio-Alex-Morris-and-Hyppocritcus
Rated: E · Outline · Action/Adventure · #1092227
Description on Alex Morris's (A-Mor) history.
Alex Morris:

Born in Macon, Ga.
Age:26
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Occupation:Graphic design

This young man has just really started his walk with God. Given the nickname, A-Mor(so he'll be cool hanging out in the ATL by life long friends), he never realized that it would mean so much. Fighting the doctrine of many church denominations, he finally becomes and Christian. With his mother and father always down his back about marriage and his career, he has lots of trouble focusing on the task at hand. Until, one night, an angel appears from the night sky, donning what seems to be body armor. In turn A-Mor receives the Helmet of salvation. Not fully aware of its true powers, he is met with many adversaries, including Lust, Greed, Jealousy, Hyppocriticus, and eventually...Satan him self.


Hyppocriticus:

Born in the minds of the unholy, scared, and doubters.
Age: Unkown
Height:6'0"
Weight: 193 lbs.
Occupation: deceiver, lier, conartist

With his charm and lying ways this charater will make you believe anything. In the mind of skeptics, unbelievers of the faith he grows. He sits at the throne of hell at the left side of Satan.
(This person came from McKeithan Owens, check him out right here on writng.com)


Jealousy

Born: By the powers of Satan and Hyppocritcus
Age: Unkown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Occupation: Her soul job and pupose is to run jealous thoughts throu the minds of others. Creating wide spread panic anoung the church community.

With her beautiful looks, and clever charm, she is able to convence just about anyone that they need what other have. Working under Hyppocritcus, her powers of deciete are only matched by Satans, and his.



© Copyright 2006 JWill* needs a chance* (jwill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092227-Bio-Alex-Morris-and-Hyppocritcus