*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092909-The-Creator
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Philosophy · #1092909
A World Were Every Man Helps The Man Next To Him!
The Creator
by M Turner

I awoke to the sound of peace and harmony, No yelling or insanity. One makes it better for those around them. We are all equal. Like a school of fish we as society are whole or one joined by unity. We all have the utmost respect for the man standing next to us, without knowing his name. We work as one to make the world a livable entity.

I wonder if it has always been like this so peaceful. Many don’t notice the peace between man, they hardly realize the simple pleasantry of kind, violence free society.I find it hard to believe history textbooks, it seem that there most have been a great deal of work done in order to create this society that we take advantage of everyday.Could it be possible that the past has been somewhat clouded by those controling the media.My father once told me, without the sacrifice of many my life would be mutch diffrent, mutch more savage.

Yesterday I saw a man who asked me to show him the hell that we fear. I answered like any other would in our circle of society. "Hell is but a place of fairy tale told in the Industrial period to strike fear in those who shame god with their sins". I have little education on the subject, but know of its origin.

Pointing at my eyes with his right and left index fingers. "Hell lives and breathes in the eyes of everyone in your world. You live on the sins of the past. You are damned for life for what your grandfathers have done."

Humoring the man, while still quite interested in such eccentric ideas. I followed with, "and what is that which my grandfather has done". He grabbed my forearm and tells me to lift my cuff, he asks me what the tattoo on my arm represents to me. Answering with a confident amount of sarcasm. "It is the worldly symbol of peace and harmony among man".

"Lies this is the symbol of the man devil, the antichrist. The celebrated man you call the founder of peace, Creator of love".

"I suppose your speaking of Adolph Hitler, the man who created modern society. He brought peace to our way of life. Before Hitler, man was unorganized and behaved no differently than primates. Creating war, spreading disease and, destroying the very planet we occupy. We are stronger and more intellectual because of his work in the twentieth century".

"He was no creator of any thing but pure evil. I could tell you how your society was shaped and you would fall to your knees and cry with grief. Live as you are and pay for it in time KILLER".

I wish I could see how miserable life was when there were wars and violence all around. Today we take piece for granted without giving thanks to those who created it. In the morning when shaving I look at the swastika on my arm and thank those who created such a beautiful way of life for my family and loved ones.
© Copyright 2006 M Turner (mturner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092909-The-Creator