*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093621-Lost-Souls
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1093621
questioning our time, why are we where we are?
Is it possible for a brand new soul to be lost in the post? It might sound strange, but so often people refer to themselves or others as having been 'born in the wrong time'. Did the stork get lost and deposit that soul in the wrong place or in this case the wrong era. Is it maybe some strange experiment by the powers that be to see what happens if they put an 18th century personality in the 20th century? Or are we just randomly dropped at any given time into whichever century we happen to be passing through no matter how we are programmed to think?
It’s difficult to believe that, unless more people than are admitting to it, are unsatisfied with their place in time. Maybe this is punishment for some incorrect behaviour in a previous life. You didn’t make use of the opportunities at your disposal to live a happy and fulfilled life, so in the next you are given the desire to live a happy and fulfilled life without the opportunities.
Maybe this is just me trying to satisfy and explain away the fact that I have been unable to take the life given me and be happy and fulfilled by it.
© Copyright 2006 Eternity (vanora at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093621-Lost-Souls