*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093770-How-To-Be-Happy
by afraz
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #1093770
This article explains how you can become a happier person by using a simple proven method.
If only evreyone had a clear definition of what real happiness means. Then wouldn't the world be a better place? But the reality of the matter of fact is quite different. When 300 people were asked "define happiness" most people gave a vague definition, such as "happiness is when you feel good". Now, I believe to be truly happy you need to know what the word happy means. Happiness in my world means "when you are prospering" or "when you are continually improving upon your life". This is in my opinion what it means to be truly happy. And look in any well-respected dictionary and they will say the same thing.

How To Be Happy
Now I am going to be very brief here, because I don't like to bore readers to death. To achieve a total state of well-being, a full state of happiness you need to always, always, always, be improving everey single aspect of your life.

To your happy future,
Afraz Ahmad
© Copyright 2006 afraz (afraz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093770-How-To-Be-Happy