*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094301-Warriorsdeath-of-the-forest-part-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Action/Adventure · #1094301
starclan is angry at its newest arrival, one who would kill all cats, given the chance
Warriors

The Death Of The Forest

(This story is in between book six and book seven!)
---PROLOGUE---

The shadowed figures that had gathered at the edge of what seemed to be a small lake were watching their surroundings, eyes glowing as they stared into the distance. ”Dark times these are, when the worst of sorts can enter these realms.” One of them spoke.” They were cats! Another stepped forward, her coat a shimmering blue-gray. “Nightstar, the evil one’s fate was not in our hands. We must focus on the real problem, for we cannot let the forest die without trying to save it.” “Bluestar!” The first speaker stepped into view, out of the shadows, moonlight shining off is sooty-black fur. “Nothing is the same now, and nothing ever will be! This danger comes from not another cat, but the twolegs, those nasty creatures, always prying into things that are not their business. What can we do, when they are tearing down the forest tree by tree!!” We cannot stop the twolegs, Nightstar.” Another tom spoke, his bracken-colored fur sleek and well groomed. “but we can save the cats who live in it, or at least,” He said softly, “We can help them save themselves.” Suddenly, There was a growl and all the cats looked up at the shaded figure standing at the top of a hill in the lush green lands. Some cats, snarled, others fled. All their fur bristled up, and they spit in fury, flexing their muscles. Bluestar stepped toward the intruder, and snarled, “You have no right here. We cannot make you leave, but we can wound you, drive you away from our home.” The intruder let out a ‘mrroow’ of laughter and said “Bluestar, Bluestar, the great leader now dead. Do you think you can scare me? I killed most of you here, and I will do it again, even though you will go nowhere. You wish to drive me away from here? You cannot kill me, for we are dead, are we not?” Bluestar let out another snarl and said this time, her voice laced with hate, “We cannot drive you away, traitor. But we can get them to do it instead. You will leave this spot now, or we will make you.” Her voice turned to complete hate and menace. “stay away from here, Tigerstar.”




Will add more soon I promise!!!!


Daredevil
© Copyright 2006 Daredevil (taggerung44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094301-Warriorsdeath-of-the-forest-part-one