*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094529-Life-Maturing
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1094529
A paraghraph of reflection on a few of my life maturing cyles.
Life can be funny sometimes. One day, you have your juvenile rebellious plans all worked out; you will leave home the day you’re eighteen, buy a car, get a black cat, and your own apartment in some big city. Another day, you decide that the town you live in isn't all that bad, your parents aren't trying to make your life miserable and maybe you don't need an indoor cat following you around all the time. The next day, you go even further to assume that your family really does just want the best for you, it could be better to stay home for a year or two while your in college, you don't need a job right away, and there could be hope of being friends with your family members. Next thing you know, you are friends with your siblings, and you talk to your parents instead of saying nothing when they ask about your day. There is hope for you yet. It is possible that what you want to do is wise; so, you start to plan.
© Copyright 2006 WunderBubble (wunderbubble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1094529-Life-Maturing