*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095672-The-one-and-only
by Zim
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1095672
A small fanfic,my first thing here,a cross over of invader zim and pokemon.
The sun was bright,glaring outwards.It would have been the perfect moment,if the irken wasn`t where he was.

Strapped to the table,helpless,Zim glared at the one who did this.Stood there,all in black,was Dib,laughing like a maniac.How Zim had been captured within his own...house...,he didn`t know.Where on earth was Gir?...why didn`t he have his disguise on,though he distinctly remembered putting it on?
"Though I could easily hand you over,Zim,"Dib said,cooly,"You caused me pain and humiliation.Too much."He grinned,pulling forth a huge laser.Zim started trembling."Now it`s time to return the favor."

Meanwhile,trudging up a winding road heading into saffron city,where Ash,Brock,Misty and Pikachu.
"vrais a pleche dar numa numa i-ay,numa numa i-ay numa numa numa i-ay,"Ash sang,for the hundreth time.
"Honestly,Ash,can you murder that song any more than you already have?"Misty asked,eyes sagging.
"Is that possible?"Brock chimed in.
"You`re just jealous of my natural talent,"Ash said."Right,Pikachu?"
The rodent looked away,sighing.
"If you consider moronic behaviour as a talent,"Pikachu said to togepi,who giggled.
A young boy suddenly ran up to them.
"Excuse me,but have you seen any Umbreon around here?"He said,exited.
Come to think of it,the fields next to them where filled with eeveelutions...but non an umbreon.
"Nope,sorry,"Ash said,shrugging."Why umbreon,anyway?"
The boy twiddled his thumbs."It`s...well...I think you`d better come with me,"The boy said,walking back,but looking over his shoulder.
"Come on."
Eventually,they reached an old cottage.Thinking it was a joke,they cautiously entered after the boy.

"Now stay still,this won`t hurt...much,"Dib said,firing up the laser.
"Stay still?How can I move?! I`M STRAP-"
Zim`s words where cut short by a large,rainbow beam hitting him right in the forehead.His bones cracked as they changed.He screamed in the pain.Dib backed away slowly as the irken began to mutate...A muzzle grew.A tail.Longer,slender legs.Fur engulfed him.When the transformation ended,stood before Dib(for the holds had snapped)Was an olive green Umbreon.He still had Zim`s features-Green,the rings where red instead of yellow,he still had his PAK,antenae and ruby,pupiless eyes.

"Ah,Tao!I wasn`t expecting you back so early,"The voice crackled from the computer.
"I`ve brought some friends back,"The boy smiled.
"professor oak!"Ash shouted,running to the screen.
"Oh,it`s you,"Oak said.Immediately,Ash`s muk slopped over to the screen,engulfing Oak.
"Er,nice to see you,muk,"Ash grinned in surprise.
"Proffesor,Tao told us something about umbreons..."
Oak stood up,brushing himself down.
"All the eevees of kanto are disappearing.The few that are still here are being captured,and evolved into vaporeon,jolteon,flareon or espeon.We fear that soon enough,the umbreon will become extict.We have been searching for a wild eevee,or even an umbreon that was released.So far,no luck.We do not want this specie to die out,as they make brilliant nightlights.There`s other stuff,too,but who cares about that."

"What the..."Zim looked at his paws,tail,even the 'ears' that sprouted.He stared at Dib again,his eyes seemingly on fire with anger.
"What have you done to me?..."
"It was what you deserve,"Dib spoke nervously.In fact,he didn`t know what he`d done.
There was an awkward silence,broken only when Gir came running down.
"Master?..."He stared at the dog stood on the table on his hind legs.
"I`ve had it with you,"Zim growled,baring his newly developed fangs."I`m gonna get you for that.YOU CAN`T DO THIS TO ZIM AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!"
Dib screamed at the sight of the demonic dog angered,and fled into the front room.Zim stalked slowly after.Gir jumped on Zim`s PAK,screaming in delight as Zim hastened to a run,slowing in front of Dib.
"I`ve waited so long for this,"He grinned evily,slowly stepping forward,now on all fours.
"The moment where I rip you to shreds.Then this puny planet will be MINE!"
He lunged at Dib,claws outstretched,when Dib threw out a little contraption that he had stole from Zim: a teleporter.Zim`s eyes widened as a flash occured,and Zim,still half way through the leap,crashed head first into a stone wall.He had been transported to saffron city.

"Is there anything we can do?"Misty asked,leaning over Ash`s shoulder.
"Unless you can find an umbreon or eevee,then no,i`m afraid,"Oak sighed.
"Well Tao,i`m going to let you get on with your work.If you get anything,let me know."
With that,the screen went black.Tao looked at the trio.
"If we find an umbreon,we`re going to run tests on it; you know,take some of it`s DNA,create more, etc etc."
"But what if you just...y`know...pair it off with another eevee evolution?"Ash asked.
"Because every eevee is a girl.You can`t pair girls with girls unless...unless..."he coughed,and returned to staring at the screen.
"Well don`t worry about it,"Ash grinned broadly.

"Ow..."Zim rubbed his head,While Gir was laughing his off.
"C`mon,Gir,let`s see where we are..."Zim hoisted himself to his feet,Gir jumping on his back once more,before exploring the city.
"Pfft.Pathetic human filth everywhere."He sighed,rummaging through a bag of fruit at the market stall: being a pokemon had it`s affects.He now actualy liked human food.Well,he had too,as his PAK had stopped supplying nutrients to him.He wasn`t allergic to water anymore,either; but still scared stiff of it.He shuffled under the table as two people came by,dressed all in black.
"So...why are we here again?"A male voice.
"Because of the convention,you dolt,"A female voice."The eon convention,where everyone in the City who has an eevee or eon gathers.As Giovanni said,there`s a lot of money in eevees."She sniggered,before running off,dragging the male behind.
"Team rocket,"Zim nodded,as Gir slid off his back."I guess you making me watch those re-runs of pokemon where good after all,"He grinned.Gir said nothing,but stared transfixed at something.

"Ash,you honestly think that if there are any umbreons in the wild,they`d be hanging around here?"Misty seethed as they walked onwards through the city.
"That`s the point,they`re always where you least expect them,"Ash said.Rolling it`s eyes,pikachu had jumped off Ash`s shoulder in hopes of something more entertaining to do.Walking through the marketplace,Pikachu had the eerie feeling of being watched.Looking around,He saw two teal eyes glaring at him.Curious,he dodged the people walking to get to the eyes...
To discover a small,silver robot.
"HI!"the robot screamed,waving manicly.
"Gir,stoppit,"Zim hissed.
The pikachu stared at Zim in awe; he`d never seen a differently coloured pokemon.He immediately dashed off back to Ash.
"PIKA PI!! PIKA CHU!!"Pikachu screamed to Ash.
"Uh...let`s see...You want to...rob one of those stores?"
pikachu shook his head,and started dancing around.
"...You want to...do the Macarena?"
Pikachu shook his head once more in anger,and continued dancing.
"Oh,you want to go on DDR!"Ash grinned.
Pikachu thunderbolted him,before dragging him off to the table he had seen the pokemon and robot under.Brock and misty went along too...But now only the robot sat there,smiling.
"HI!!"he screamed again.
"OMG!11! its GIR!1!!!"Ash squealed,hugging the robot."its GIR frm da tv show invdr zim!!!1"
"That`s the last time we let him go on neopets for ten hours straight..."Misty sighed.
"I have a TV show?!"Zim thought to himself surprised; he was under the next table."That would explain why those human females always chased me home screaming things like OMG I WANT HIS PAK'..."he shuddered,before realising all five of them where staring at him.He gulped.

((to be continued...))
© Copyright 2006 Zim (lnvaderzim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1095672-The-one-and-only